Grand Theft Auto 5 - Again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Played for a few hours last night. It's fun. Have to play with a controller though ( :( ). I use a Razer Orbweaver and there aren't enough keys on the damn thing to properly control the game. Oh well.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I've been using mouse/keyboard and playing almost exclusively in first-person so far.

this is pretty amazing. I'm already enjoying my 5-6 hours of GTAVPC more than the years on PS.
everything about this version makes the consoles look like ass. and the port itself is really clean and stable. 100x better than the GTAIV port at this same moment. so far there haven't been any crashes (haven't played online yet), glitches, or noticeable bugs. I'm running @ 1080 basically maxed out and it seems like the only framerate dips are happening more in cutscenes than during gameplay.

plus, the moment that somebody drops the first Multi-trainer, and I can start spawning cars out of thin air and editing the TIMECYC data, I'll probably quit my life and retire to my room until next Winter. I can't believe how sharp everything looks and how far the LOD details extend. and I'm not even playing on my TV like so many people I bet. as if the updated mechanics/visuals weren't great enough, the PC port actually works. this is so awesome.

everything seems to load faster, too.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the new Replay Editor is incredible, too.
I don't think anyone will use the Snapmatic function ever again.

TJepWZl.png

QJ4lmII.jpg

wDJv4VP.jpg

ut2RnEs.jpg