Got into the World of Warcraft stresstest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Did you get it from fileplanet or somewhere else?

I have tried both firefox and IE to download it, and they wont give me the correct download infomation. IE says i've download 200% of it, while firefox doesnt give me any infomation at all, other then it is downloading. This could be because of the way the .zip file is made, or fileplanet just sucks.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Well I finally got it installed. So all is good. Now I just need to wait for the stress test to begin.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I can't unzip the *($%!% thing. MegaManInferno, Windows XP Compressed Folder doesn't handle this, it locked up

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
SlayerDragon said:
I can't unzip the *($%!% thing. MegaManInferno, Windows XP Compressed Folder doesn't handle this, it locked up

Hmmmm. You have not passed the "stress test"... :D

PS. How would I give mine away. Im a member of fileplanet. But I just dont play the game.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
BITE_ME said:
Hmmmm. You have not passed the "stress test"... :D

PS. How would I give mine away. Im a member of fileplanet. But I just dont play the game.
COuld I have it pleaseeeee? I'm not sure how to give it away though...but I really do want to try out WoW :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
MegaManInferno said:
Its 2.2 Gigs, it might take some time to decompress!

But it just plain LOCKS UP, and stops responding. I DL'ed the newest WinZip evaluation, worked fine, took hardly any time to unzip.

And now I shall have to decide whether to remove WinZip :lol:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Just make a WoW account and then give it away to someone, give them the account name and password of the wow account. You cant make a stress account just yet though. You will recieve a e-mail soon giving you details on where to go to make the account.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
SlayerDragon said:
But it just plain LOCKS UP, and stops responding. I DL'ed the newest WinZip evaluation, worked fine, took hardly any time to unzip.

And now I shall have to decide whether to remove WinZip :lol:

Restart your computer and try again. Don't touch anything, just let it run and go away from your computer for a while. It takes a very long time to decompress and install.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
To make an account, you will get a e-mail tell you where to go. You will have to be logged into your fileplanet account. This is why i'm saying it is just best to make the account first and then give it away. You don't have to have the software downloaded to make an account.