God is the strangest conspiracy theory ever.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I'm amazed at how many non-believers there are here. I am curious though to see a correlation if there is one. No harm in asking so here it is. Please put down your user-name, religion/non religion preference and the political party "that best" fits your political views. Note this is still on topic since this includes GOD!

Hermskii, Roman Catholic, Republican!

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
[GU]elmur_fud;2550921 said:
Not to cast aspersions as to your intelligence, but are you aware that all of the people in that image where definitely not atheists? So it would seem (to my sense of humor at least) that this image is making fun of atheists and as such is counterproductive to your religion bashing.

oh dear. someone needs to do some reading

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
oh dear. someone needs to do some reading

Really? I hope you are pointing those fingers at yourself because according to everything I have read on Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, Einstein, and Twain concerning their religious views they were very much NOT atheists. Perhaps at odd with organized religion but they weren't atheists.

What I read in that is a lot of sarcasm. They were not idiots or atheists, so like I said, it seemed out of place with the rest of your anti-religion comments.

Elmur, Seventh Day Adventist, kinda a democrat but I loathe party politics

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Do I need to put my handle? Athiest. My politics is a bit of a pic and mix. Generally I'm a nationalist but not a right winger. Definitely not left though. There's no one party I totaly agree or disagree with. My current favourite party is UKIP.
Just for the record nationalism and racism are very different.

Last edited: