GLOCK

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Oh boy !! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

... oh sorry ... oh man ... /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

hehe, I think its time for Neo to take some lessons in firing guns...
Nothing against ya Neo.... you know that we both have to stick together /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

just ... LOL ...

Beppo

------------------
Lead-Programmer of the Infiltration Team

Beppo's ControledDeath

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
It's probably his wierd german keyboard. those dots modify the sound of the vowel. u would be pronounced ueww or something like that. Hard to type. Ä Ë Ã￾ Ö Ãœ ß

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Actually there is an american pronunciation of ü: Ewwww, that is, if it's the frenchie way of saying it(I took 3 years of french and thats basically all I remember). It's not even a real word but oh well what can you do, we run the world so um, live with it /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Oh, yes, I forgot that there was no ï in the German language. Its funny, I'm in a second year german class, and we're still in the first book. Its all those typical dumb American kids. I am atypical because I actually get it.

Uh oh, this topic will be moved for being off topic: um yeah glocks are good /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
So jhow do i put the funny mark above the A U and so on?

AHEM! The glock is good, ya! shoot schtuff...

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
There are weird alt+123 command shortcuts. For example: § is alt+7,8,9

I forgot how to do the A thingy. Or you can go to MS word and insert character and copy it over to here i think.µ /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
realworld maps!

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
No, A glock (For later like totally after 3.0) wouldnt be bad! I thinks it would be great, along with, hmm... mabye a FN FAL (I LOVE that gun /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
If we do the GLOCK, it'll probably be the 18C...that's a neato one /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
The 18C?
Ain't that the full auto-version with comp?
Well, no offense intended, but I don't think that would make much sense; as far as I know about the weapon the second shot doesn't hit a standard target from 15 meters range(if you hold it with both hands, like everyone would)
And after all I think there are already 4 pistols in 3.0 - do we really need more?
If yes rather include a Berreta 93R - has a greater mag and three round bursts, apart fromthe fact that it's heavier than the Glock and therefore doesn't climb that much(although still too much for my impression..)
If you want a low-damage weapon include an M2 carbine(same as M1, just modified rear aim and full auto..)

I wonder if anyone reads this anyway?

Snakeye