Gitzz vs BangBus demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Sir_Brizz said:
Consider the other players I'm comparing him to. Compared to most "pro" players Lauke is WAY more fun to watch.
im bad at reading and thought you said fatality.

gg me

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Dirdmister said:
4:27 on diminished OMFG!!!!!!

:eek: That was pretty awesome alright :D

KALViN976 said:
'Attack the Alpha' was one of the first 2k3 movies I saw & its still one of my favourites nearly 3 years later

Love the funny part of that vid it's hilarious :lol:

Also on that page is a movie by a 'John Doe' ...

It seems JD is either multi talented or not at all :p

Anyone check out Simple? I thought that was just stunning too :tup:

ShakeZula

Nov 9, 2005
Cheshire, England
I don't understand pro players at all. So lauke is totally awesome, and I see a demo of luxxiz kicking lauke around and then KiLLu schools luxxiz but nobody even talks about KiLLu as the best, but... makes no sense.

luxxiz is the best in my eyes, I don't care who beats him :eek:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
^ Good logic.

In that case, I'm the best UT player there is. Yeah, Sir Crampsalot beat me yesterday, but I'm totally better than him.

Dirdmister

Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, England
dirdmister.bravehost.com
lux gets nervous in big games, but apparently he didnt vs kiLLu he was just outplayed
killu does good online coz players dont care as much with online tournies, so they dont play as defensive etc, because they dont killu does good since hes an aggressive player and a better one than most the players
eswc was completely different, players like lauke, winz, falcon played defensively in a game that favours defensive play, they took all 3 podium spots, dmc played defensive too cant remember where he finished tho

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
When luxxiz played killu, I had the feeling that he was nervous. He did the usual mistakes when not concentrating enough and constantly jumped into obvious combos and flak spam.
Excactly like when I get nervous around better players I tend to do the dumbest stuff and jump into every shot there is.

ShakeZula

Nov 9, 2005
Cheshire, England
Turns2Ashes said:
^ Good logic.

In that case, I'm the best UT player there is. Yeah, Sir Crampsalot beat me yesterday, but I'm totally better than him.
Yeah but.

YOU are not the star of Malignancy. And you have never kicked poop out of lauke :).

Edit: Afaik.