Getting Unreal again?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wizzy

Apr 24, 2006
I remember playing this game years ago. I mean years and years - like 6+

Since then I've lost my CD. However, I've been playing a lot of CS:S lately, and it's been making me want to get into this game again. I remember enjoying Infiltration far more than I currently am enjoying CS:S.

I'm curious if anyone knows a good place to get this game still? It's so damn old, I'm having trouble finding versions (even online).

Also - how's the fan base? I recall it being great when I played. However, I stopped around the time a certain update that I can't recall was installed. I believe it included a mansion, and some farm type map. That was around the time I quit.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Uhm... if your asking for how to cop a warez copy then you won't get a good answer on this forum.

However I do have a great past time of searching torrents of my favorite video games of which I currently own a purchased copy. Simply for the hunt.... if you catch my drift....

Wizzy

Apr 24, 2006
I haven't a clue what warez is, or what you mean by "Searching torrents".

What I'm trying to do is find a copy to buy online, however I'm having problems. Although, it looks like Amazon might have a copy.

Wizzy

Apr 24, 2006
No, I know it's for Unreal Tournament. The original from 1999, right? Or, I guess I should say Unreal Tournament GOTY Edition - since that's what I had when I played.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

Wizzy

Apr 24, 2006
Well, I ended up buying it. Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.

I haven't played this game in years - but playing CS made me miss it. I personally really don't enjoy CS very much - but I like the idea. I also remember people not being complete *******s in Infiltration.

Lucial

Jul 29, 2005
Wizzy said:
Well, I ended up buying it. Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.

I haven't played this game in years - but playing CS made me miss it. I personally really don't enjoy CS very much - but I like the idea. I also remember people not being complete *******s in Infiltration.

Amazing how little things have changed, people are still horrible at CS, and people are still great here. Only problem is, the world is getting less great people and more horrible ones :(