Get your ass in here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
LOL!!!
laugh.gif

I see potty people
uhoh.gif

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
No offense to anyone's religon, but why would some divine being try to show pain or something in smoke? Why doens't it show pain for the thousands of thousands that die every day in poverty? Why doesn't it scream in pain in the clouds of the bomb in hiroshima?

I don't want to sound rude, but I just wonder.
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Zundfolge
The human brain programs itself via pattern recognition.

The first pattern we learn is that of a human face.

This is just our early programming coloring our perception.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exactly! :tup: "

True.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Where did you get this pic from? What time of day was it? From whose camera was this shot taken? What is the source...
And why on earth would anyone take the time to go through footage to find something like this anyway?