Generic Sugestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
A Railgun......

"The smallest railgun Ive seen was mounted on a battleship"
Arnold Shwrazenagar
-Eraser

This is true so I dont think a Railgun is even close to an option. in one of the above sections a quote read something like "so far we can only penetrate 1/4 inch armor. Well already you have the power of a Browning M2 or Ma Deuce. For a Battleship mounted gun it isnt logical.

eaglebottom.jpg

The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"But I agree that uniqueness is hardly a criterion for taking a weapon into a mod. But neither is "It has not even reached serial production yet" (OICW) when you have another weapon in the mod that never did and never will reach serial production (G11)."[/quote]

I tried to warn you people, but nooooo. I told you to remove the Desert Eagle and G11 or people would start requesting the OICW, but what does Keiichi know? He's just trying to get attention. This is what happens when people don't take my advise. :mad:

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

[This message was edited by Keiichi on Jan 02, 2001 at 02:23.]