general rant thred

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
What the hell...i was in a juggernault and i used my gun and shot right beside this guy in myunreal server and even when it was point blank right infront of the gun but somehow he never died and i got out before he used his shotgun to blow it up butt he second i got out i died by the same guy's shotgun so i left, i'm sick of that happening, is it a hack or is it a glitch? cuz he shoulda died instantly on all the point blank shots not to mention the same thing happens when i use the sniper rifle alot.

{NoBull}Omega and I discovered that you have to wait a second when a player deploys b4 shooting with juggy. He was in jug I would deploy right in front of him. If he fired immediately after I deployed it did no damage to me. If he waited half a second or so then fired I would be obliterated. Don't know why this is but we were able to repeat this several times. I don't know if this applies to what you are saying or not but I found it to be interesting.

Mar 6, 2004
Oh_Duh said:
{NoBull}Omega and I discovered that you have to wait a second when a player deploys b4 shooting with juggy. He was in jug I would deploy right in front of him. If he fired immediately after I deployed it did no damage to me. If he waited half a second or so then fired I would be obliterated. Don't know why this is but we were able to repeat this several times. I don't know if this applies to what you are saying or not but I found it to be interesting.

No, he was at our base and spawned a long time ago.

Another thing, this guy who came in and was posing as DOOM with the same name had -15000 in 2 minutes and had an arti, hacker or not a hacker? cuz i find that impossible.

Also i was moving away from a door and i still died from someones rocket which pisses me off cuz i was jumping and he was far far away :mad:

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
OMG TIS DUED HAD LIKE -15000 PIONT END HE PIKKED UP TEH ARTIEFECT LEIK OMGWTF HAX00R LOLXOLZZOZLZ11! HECKER BAN BAN BAN!11 END TIS OHTER D00D LIEK AIMED ROCKET KILL ME LOLOLZZ WTF1?1?1

edit: spelling.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Indian said:
OMG TIS DUED HAD LIKE -15000 PIONT END HE PIKKED UP TEH ARTIEFECT LEIK OMGWTF HAX00R LOLXOLZZOZLZ11! HECKER BAN BAN BAN!11 END TIS OHTER D00D LIEK AIMED ROCKET KILL ME LOLOLZZ WTF1?1?1

edit: spelling.

If you're going to mock me please don't do it through that website that translates your words into a 12 year olds words :rolleyes:

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
The sad thing is, those aren't my words; I used the content of your post :(

---

Seriously dude, you need to grow up. Shouting "cheater" and "hacker" everytime you get killed doesn't exactly make people like you, nor does it make you look skilled.

Let's - just for ****s and giggles - look at your latest post:

(GR)Killer said:
this guy who came in and was posing as DOOM with the same name had -15000 in 2 minutes and had an arti, hacker or not a hacker? cuz i find that impossible.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe he was one of the better known teamkillers? Maybe - just maybe - he killed an artifact carrier on your team, and picked up said artifact carrier's dropped artifact? Nah, that's rediculous, the most plausible explanation is ofcourse that he hacked the server to give him -15000 points and an artifact too.

(GR)Killer said:
Also i was moving away from a door and i still died from someones rocket which pisses me off cuz i was jumping and he was far far away

And we all know it's impossible to have lucky shots.
Maybe you just jumped into the rocket's way. Everybody gets fluke shots. I've been killed plenty with single-shots while having 100 hp and 300 shield.
It's just the way it is, coming onto a forum and posting "OMG I R ANNOYED" messages isn't going to revive you, it isn't going fix the game, in short, it's pointless.

The best thing you can do is click your fire button to redeploy.

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Equal Opportunity Offender
Mar 9, 2004
Out of My Mind
www.3dap.com
I have a samll defense rant and a TK Rant. Today I'm playing in Jolt #2 and we have some one come in claming they were part of the NoBull Clan. Some one cloned Jem's name and then a person named Freelander, and then another named collin. That started it all. Freelander had his named cloned and this guy killed the "Other" Freelander. then he revived him and killed him, Lather, Rinse, Repeat. This went on for about 10 min. I killed both and got that stopped. Then he switched sides and went after me and another person. But we got him banned, and We still ended up winning because of the stupidity of tking. I hate it when people do that. On to the defense rant. Again in Jolt, we start a game. Everyone knows that im getting abt 15 fps, and im on 56k and im getting some weird lag spikes. Everyone leaves me to defend. After I get killed once as a ranger on offense, (That was right after start) I go back and I defend. Now as I go on they cap all of our energy. Then I start yellnig for backup and energy, and what do they do... They ignore me. I get bum rushed with two gunners, two techs, and a ranger. I call for backup and start yelling all over the place "Enemy in our base" and "We need defense" Finally one of the {NoBull} guys comes and helps. And then he leaves and then i get rushed. And they didn't even get any energy that game. It pisses me off that I lose when nobody works for the greater good of the team and are just trying for points.

Mar 6, 2004
The sad thing is, those aren't my words; I used the content of your post :(

Yeah....whatever, think what you want nut i know how it is and was and that's all i need to know.

Seriously dude, you need to grow up. Shouting "cheater" and "hacker" everytime you get killed doesn't exactly make people like you, nor does it make you look skilled.

Let's - just for ****s and giggles - look at your latest post:
Ok, so that's how you are then i'll do it too, i'll quote everything you said in more then 1 quote. I don't care who likes me or doesn't like me "playing a game online" it's a game for fun, not a popularity contest, if i wanted to be popular i'd go back to school. Also i don't say cheater and hacker everytime i get killed, i only say it when i see something impossible happen or all you'd see in the rant thread are posts to every single game i've played so don't post anything like "everytime you get killed you yell hacker or cheater", instead get your facts strait first, thanks.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe he was one of the better known teamkillers? Maybe - just maybe - he killed an artifact carrier on your team, and picked up said artifact carrier's dropped artifact? Nah, that's rediculous, the most plausible explanation is ofcourse that he hacked the server to give him -15000 points and an artifact too.
Yeah and killing an ati carrier for his team is going to give him -10000 points? more like -660 or something around that range.

And we all know it's impossible to have lucky shots.
Maybe you just jumped into the rocket's way. Everybody gets fluke shots. I've been killed plenty with single-shots while having 100 hp and 300 shield.
It's just the way it is, coming onto a forum and posting "OMG I R ANNOYED" messages isn't going to revive you, it isn't going fix the game, in short, it's pointless.

The best thing you can do is click your fire button to redeploy.

Let me guess, you think i was telling him he was a hacker?

I'm done with this, i'm gonna ignore what you say unless it's not ripping into my posts. This is a small community and with this going on it will be smaller if we keep it up rather then waste your time ripping someone's post.

Mar 6, 2004
-Shadow- said:
I have a samll defense rant and a TK Rant. Today I'm playing in Jolt #2 and we have some one come in claming they were part of the NoBull Clan. Some one cloned Jem's name and then a person named Freelander, and then another named collin. That started it all. Freelander had his named cloned and this guy killed the "Other" Freelander. then he revived him and killed him, Lather, Rinse, Repeat. This went on for about 10 min. I killed both and got that stopped. Then he switched sides and went after me and another person. But we got him banned, and We still ended up winning because of the stupidity of tking. I hate it when people do that. On to the defense rant. Again in Jolt, we start a game. Everyone knows that im getting abt 15 fps, and im on 56k and im getting some weird lag spikes. Everyone leaves me to defend. After I get killed once as a ranger on offense, (That was right after start) I go back and I defend. Now as I go on they cap all of our energy. Then I start yellnig for backup and energy, and what do they do... They ignore me. I get bum rushed with two gunners, two techs, and a ranger. I call for backup and start yelling all over the place "Enemy in our base" and "We need defense" Finally one of the {NoBull} guys comes and helps. And then he leaves and then i get rushed. And they didn't even get any energy that game. It pisses me off that I lose when nobody works for the greater good of the team and are just trying for points.

Jolt 1 there is also someone coming in as one of us also the last few days.

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
(GR)Killer said:
I don't care who likes me or doesn't like me "playing a game online" it's a game for fun, not a popularity contest, if i wanted to be popular i'd go back to school.

Point taken.

(GR)Killer said:
Also i don't say cheater and hacker everytime i get killed, i only say it when i see something impossible happen

From most of your posts it seems that one thing that falls under your definition of "impossible" is you getting killed.

In case you don't understand it yet, I'll say it clearly, without any of the nice stuff around it which might conceal my point:

Nobody here but you gives a $hit about how you died.

Nobody wants to listen to a 11-year-old-spoilt-brat whining about how he got bs-killed this time. Or how the server got hacked that other time (with the result of him dying, ofcourse.)

(GR)Killer said:
in the rant thread are posts to every single game i've played so don't post anything like "everytime you get killed you yell hacker or cheater", instead get your facts strait first, thank you

So you're basically saying that you've seen something impossible happen every single you've played? Wow.
I play alot of XMP and the two dubious things I've ever seen are one shot kills which are completely random, and vehicles exploding. The vehicles exploding is a bug in how damage for the vehicle gets calculated. That's why you can sometimes fall off a mountain with the raptor and not get damaged, yet if you even touch a wall it explodes. Sometimes.
Yes, I play most of my games on the Jolt servers, and no I haven't ever seen anything like what you've posted. Maybe you're running a different version from mine?

(GR)Killer said:
Yeah and killing an ati carrier for his team is going to give him -10000 points? more like -660 or something around that range.

Or maybe he killed others prior to killing the arti carrier?

(GR)Killer said:
Let me guess, you think i was telling him he was a hacker?

No, but from the way you start your post you imply that he is.

(GR)Killer said:
This is a small community and with this going on it will be smaller if we keep it up rather then waste your time ripping someone's post.

That sentence didn't even make sense.

EDIT: Do you go by the names of killer01/iLIKE2KILL ingame?

Last edited:

OPFAN

EVERY THING IS FODDER
Feb 24, 2004
I found that if you get sertain ppl {who shall remain nameless}playing they get incerdable scores and pull off amzing shots.i am starting to beleve the whole cheating thing. i made 3 arti runs and some one else got credit on the end screen I dont do much arti caping . i useualy play defence so for me it was a rare moment. and how does a tech pull of a fantastic shot from a great distance . :eek: wtf I mean he was far away i was a ranger and needed my scope to see him.There is no need to cheat for i takes the fun out of the game

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
thats called lag
i jump infront of rockets all the time (damn enemy bad shots firing inside my double sidstep jump)

also those lamers that stick mines on the deploy points or turrets around it, you spawn and once the protection has gone you die

Mar 6, 2004
Can someone tell me how i can change my name back to Killer in green color? it either takes out the r in killer, takes out teh whole name and shows a blank, or it makes me play as "Player".

Mar 6, 2004
I don't like people who ignore you, i was asking this omni guy if he was new cuz i havn't seen him play before, i asked twice and he was talking to anyone else who was talking to him :mad: some people have no curtisy(sp).

edit- better make that the first 2 people i've talked to today, **** it i'm not playing today, it's one of those damn days for me :mad:

Last edited:

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
Sometimes people get way too absorbed in the game to notice things in chat... I know I'm one of them. I highly rely on voice messages in game, and leave chatting till the end screen, IRC, or here.

Status
Not open for further replies.