Gears of War 3 Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Great stuff.
Hmm, Boomers in Multiplayer? Maybe playable? But I guess that's Horde mode - and what's that mech in that same Boomer shot?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The level of detail is really fantastic. 4 player co-op looks like a winner too.

I was honestly wondering what more they could do with the third game, but it looks like they're not just mailing it in. It's packed with new stuff.

I'd definitely pick it up if I had a 360. I guess it's too late to hope for a Gears 2/3 on PC. :(

A

Amokyoshi

Well those shots look amazing... amazingly horrible especially on characters.
While I am a gears player myself (have been for some time at least), I really miss the shoulderpads on Marcus. And Anya... she had that softer look, and much less muscular substance to her. Sam looks alright though, and I like Dom's new look.
The environments don't lack detail, and thanks a lot they pulled that PP values down another notch. Hope it stays that way.