GameTrailers Video Interview

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

No1sE

Oct 17, 2004
Yeah i also like the ability to use instant fire rockets and multi-rockets without having to change options. If you dont see the use try to shoot instant rockets in ut2004 with the secondary button.. they won't be half as effective.

But anyway... if people liked the grenades... by all means bring them back... i personally didnt find them that useful.

Go&nd

Meow
Jul 3, 2002
Visit site
No, these aren't perfect substitutions, but:

1) If you time your key press, you can shoot rockets in UT just as fast the instant rockets in UT2004. It just takes a little practice to get the timing down (it's NOT just a matter of hitting the button as quickly as possible -- you have to time your press with the loading animation).

2) If you want to switch between regular firing rockets and instant firing rockets in UT, you can either:

Bind one key to:

setinstantrocket 1 | onrelease setinstantrocket 0

Or bind a first key to

setinstantrocket 1

And a second key to:

setinstantrocket 0

I have my mouse thumb button bound to the onrelease bind; this basically gives me the best of both worlds, which I can't do in UT2004. :)

Some set commands seem to be blocked by various anti-cheat protections, but I've never had this one blocked.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
KALViN976 said:
Hehe & I think it looks terrible :D

Too big, can't see through it & what's with all the child bolts?!?

I disagree with shock ball explosion being a problem - in fact, the RL smoke trail is a bigger problem as it blocks your (and other players') view much more, and lasts longer.

The shock explosion only lasts for a split second.

child bolts come from a lot of unprotected adult bolt sex.:lol: