Games you are currently playing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
What's everyone up to these days?

me:

PSP- Untold Legends, Wipeout Pure
DS - Meteos
PS2- Kingdom Hearts, We Love Katamari
PC- Dawn of War

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
I have way, way, way too many games in progress right now.

DS- Castlevania
PC- FEAR, Quake 4, Civ 4, X-COM, and BF2.
GC- (deep breath) Wario World, Baten Kaitos, Giest, Mario Baseball, Cubivore, Sims 2, Battalion Wars, Killer 7, Metroid Prime 2, and Jungle Beat.
PSP- Lumines

And I'm rotating each title rather than putting any on hold. So yeah, I demand free time.

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
In my consoles:

PS2: Guitar Hero
Xbox: nothing
GameCube: Game Boy Player
PSP: Lumines
GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

PC: Half-Life 2, Madden 2006, NHL 2006, WoW (not so much lately), NHL 95 (Genesis)

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
I just finished GUN for the PC, while the game was laggy as hell, it was still a good game, could have been better though. As I was playing I realised that we need more old western action games as its a time period that was very awesome, but so under appricated in the games industry.

I might start playing Age of Empires 3 soon because the 1.02 patch is susposed to come out soon, which takes the game out of beta or something. Its susposed to fix the stability (The game crashes every 5 minutes) and sound (Horrid stuttering game breaking stuff) problems.

Last edited:

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
PC: Street Fighter Alpha 2 (via MAME)
Friend's PS2: Pro Evo Soccer 5

I'm also going through various PC demos, which has resulted in me adding Fahrenheit and Scratches to my to-buy list.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
PC: Quake4, UT2k4, Rise of Nations

Xbox: was playing Forza quite religiously until I beat it 2ish months ago, because no racing game has any replay value.

Didn't think much of CoD2 or FEAR from the demo's, but I went back and played the BF2 demo again and had a lot more fun than I can recal from the last time I played it. I was getting pwned and doing some pwning myself. It got me a little flustered and upset which made me feel at home like in UT, so I will probably be getting this title after the price goes down a little.

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
PSP - GTA: LCS
PC - Red Orchestra

I need a new computer very badly. I played Civilization 4 at my cousins house last night and was totally blown away. I need that game. In fact, I'm dling it for now, until I can save up to buy it. ;) I don't care if it runs for ****, I must have it!

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
PS2: Soul Calibur III,Timesplitters Future Perfect (rented)

PC:Unreal Tournament,Unreal Tournament,at times: Counter Strike 1.6. (CS:S work on my comp (Played HL2 Demo,Lags but works)) and various flash games.