FRONTMISSION : no romlink

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
ok im gona be nice. (or atleast try)

I think _Zd_3s spelled it out as well as Y5. It wasn't personal and it wasn't just for my own fun. No square dosn't make money on it. But they own the rights to it the copyright for 70 years after the death of the author of the game. Copyright rules are there for a reason. Its not fair to square (wich I asume you think is a good dev house) to steal from them. Im sorry I'm on your "poo" list for "tattle tailing" but to be honest what you did wasnt a victimless crime. I don't care that you play it, I dont care that the inf forum let you post the link and get away with it. I don't care what you do in your personal time with your computer its not my place to say that you shouldn't play them. However I don't want this forum to spiral into a place that think that copyrights are just a suggestion. I've seen it happen before. I was gona PM this to you, but I think its fair to respond to the public attack in public howeverm this isnt an attack sp if you feel you need to respond to this post please just PM me and dont poopy up your thread anymore.

*edit* when a copyright is owned by a company the Copyright lasts for 95 years from the day of publication or 120 years from date of creation--whichever comes first. *edit*

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by phatcat
I gotcha :)

its just that Phil is on my "poo" list for this and some other thinks ;)

not just for this :D

How many times are you seriously gonna say that you don't like Phil in this thread? I mean, I get the impression that you reposted this just to b!tch at him more than to share the ROMs. Take it easy dude.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I just beat the ones with those giant red ones you were talking about. Wasn't really all that hard. I had range on all of mine (forget the name of the gun, but it had a range of 4 and 27 damage) so they never even attacked me. Just took a while to wear them down.