free Unreal Anthology giveaway

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
NOTE: if this isn't approprate, please delete this topic.

I managed to scrounge up another copy of an Unreal Anthology box. It includes the midway registration paper, the Installation DVD and the Music CD in mint condition. The box itself is in 98% mint condition.

I will be happy to give it to anyone, but as long as you agree that you are responsible for paying up everything that comes your (shipping, etc.). I am not paying a single cent. But, this is also a great oppurtunity to own UTGOTY, Unreal Gold, Unreal 2 & UT2004 with ECE and BP2. :)

PM me for more info! :)

And also, if this is not allowed, please delete this thread at will. I was not too sure if it's allowed myself. :lol:

Take care. :)

«:MX:»RoninMastaFX

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Looks good... I'd probably take you up on it but I've got all the games on Steam. :)

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
Alright, i'll give it to you. Please PM me which adress you want me to ship it to? But jsut remember, you or this other person will need to pay any money that comes your way. :) Shipping & Handlign, Overseas/International Shipping if it's outside of Canada, US or Mexico. :)

I sent you a pm the day you posted, but never got an answer :(
Maybe next time i'm more lucky.