France and "religious symbols"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Wolf Being said:
Might as well have supported the Iraq war though and got some cash out if it all. Now nobody likes you and you can't even screw them for it. ;)

:con:

Last time I checked, the majority of the world was against the war in Iraq...

This majority is even bigger if you take in account the population of the "coalition" (like in UK, Italy, Spain, etc,...).

Now if you mean the world hate France because it's full of French, that's a different thing and I won't contest it. :p :D

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
My dear frend, but the majority unfortunately has no say. Or were you asked about the resumption of nuclear testing on Muruoah? :biggrin2:

By "you" or "they", when referring to a country, I generally mean the government or "France, the political entity," if you prefer. - Having said that, I don't think many truly hate France, the People. Your girls dress too well. ;)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Dear Wolf...

1) I'm not French (thanks God).
2) Even counting the governments, the pro-wars are a minority.
3) If you're talking about top models, forget it, only a small minority of them is French.
4) Actress, same thing but French actress are bit more numerous than top models.

And if you're trying to induce about sexual experience a French woman might give you, forget it also, odds are that you will probably have been with a Brazilian transsexual. :D

Edit: well, instaposted for the 1st point. :)

Last edited: