FragBU: Friday 5/23 & Saturday 5/24

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
I got that part (duh), just i dont understand why a community event has to be so closed up. I remember joining 2 weeks in a row and hardly any players there. Could be me tho... dont tell me that else it be over crowded :lol:

Seriously... if u, for example, would wish the community to grow...

P.s. i miss the vctf_feelgoodinc map on the rotation, surely if ur into small type maps.
Some other maps i've played here on FRAGBU are, to my opinion, very kiddy like.
(Sorry guys, i know u do hard work making ur first or second map, but please learn to take some critism instead of teamkilling me for it.)

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
uh.....

If you get it, why don't you understand the reason for the password. You're contradicting your own statements.

Miss fellgoodinc? FragBU never had that map to begin with and what maps are "kiddy" like after your so many hours logged at FragBU? :hmm:

Asura

May 3, 2008
I have no problem with people suggesting their own maps, but I mostly ignore map suggestions from people who don't actually play at FragBU.

I would do; and I most certainly will when I'm back in Europe. However, as I'm in Japan at the moment, the lag makes it difficult to impossible. I appreciate the concern though.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
ya it will >:0 about 100 ping different between the pacific and atlantic ;] I know from playing down in Australia with 2k4. ;x

GGs everyone, tbh Bio probably increases the hitbox size like the headshot standing still thing or bio has a homing device.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
/me had to rush out, i aint that much of a DM nor CTF player anyways (ya, did u notice?). And for me it lags like hell... ping 150ms at least. Plus UT3 crashes more and more lately. (maybe its the +2gig mod/map folder?)