FragBU: Friday 12/9 and Saturday 12/10

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
nuttella said:
That's a quote?
Yeah, hyru seems a bit quote happy at times with the one-liners that have no context.

Like mine about KNIFE... Only reason I said it was because we were playing ONS and he was trying to shield gun me to death... while on my team! WTF. Take that crap somewhere else, please.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
didn't make the cut this week, even though I played both nights and even though HH seemed to quote anybody who sneezed. Not a good week for the old w0rf wit, it would seem. :)

I'll get you next time, Gadget! Next time!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Need more context clues! :D

T2A air roxxes the f**k out of hal on Anfractuous to seal a flag cap.
hal: ns
T2A: ty luck
luck (Unknown): you're welcome, now bend over

Quotes said:
-36: dp teams bind
T2A: he's winning
T2A: bind is inactive
DP: Will you shut up?

raffi: Put your real name, m&m's, is it really that hard?
m&m's: (indistinct talk)
raffi: Not your real name, you idiot
Those make me giggle.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Which Skold? Sober Skold or Drunk Skold?

Sober Skold speaks clearly, but is not as funny. Drunk Skold is funny, but you can't understand a thing he says.

And he's the only guy I know that actually says "w00t!"

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Tipsy Skold. There's a sweet spot, right between Sober Skold and Drunk Skold where he's funny but you can still understand him. That's where the magic happens.

What do you say Skold? :lol:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
There's actually a fourth version of Skold - Passed Out Skold. Unfortunately, there's not much audio gold there other than the ocassional snoring.

And yes, Passed Out Skold has been spotted before. ;)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
The voice pack for Tipsy Skold does have one bug, though. It sometimes rattles on and on, hitting several consecutive topics that are in no way related (sometimes starting a new topic before the previous one is ever completed). This continues until the program gets lost on the topic, reboots, and starts the process over from the beginning.

hump2.gif

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Renegade Retard said:
The voice pack for Tipsy Skold does have one bug, though. It sometimes rattles on and on, hitting several consecutive topics that are in no way related (sometimes starting a new topic before the previous one is ever completed). This continues until the program gets lost on the topic, reboots, and starts the process over from the beginning.

hump2.gif
:lol:

Ren dishing the DAMAGE!

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Yeah, skold was babbling on about some lg sweet spot on TS, and while it may have helped his lightning gun, it sure didnt help his speech much.

I gotta agree with Worf about Raffi's mic though, the very best quotes are always the Raffi ones it seems.