Frag Counts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
i think we should be able to seee our frag count at some point in the round. there has to be some way to do it properly, since you can still see who is the best, worst, etc from their position. maybe it should only be visible to you at the end of the round or something... i just like to know how many of the people i shot at i actually hit. no flames please (especially you fur, chill out:)), this is a constructive suggestion.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
*sigh*

Why are frags not shown in the first place? Right, because it has been proven that frags and teamwork do NOT go together.

Infiltration is a team-game, therefor no frags.

JamesT

sniper apprentice
Jun 25, 2001
Taiwan
inf.dearhoney.idv.tw
Originally posted by Mad_Dog
i just like to know how many of the people i shot at i actually hit.

Suggestion:

1) Replace the Acc% with the number of acutally fired rounds and the number of rounds that hit enemy. Like 6/7 or 18/44, etc.

2) The players on the scorebord be not sorted ( ranked ) at all.

3) Off-topic, but I think that we should be able to see the network ping value of all human and bot players, including enemies.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
I like suggestions 2 and 3.
2 because that would effectively end the entire mess with scoring.
3 because the pings given in the current scoreboard don't seem to be accurate at all.

JamesT

sniper apprentice
Jun 25, 2001
Taiwan
inf.dearhoney.idv.tw
Suggestion #1 refined --

Show the "# of rounds hit enemy/# of rounds fired" ratio after the whole match ends; during every single round in the match, it still shows the Acc% in the current way. I think this can avoid some exploiting.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Originally posted by JamesT
....Show the....# of rounds fired"....
I like that one. Considering some of my surpressive fire enthusiasm would push the numbers into the four digit category...
/me swats a fly with a buick