For those of you looking for an alternative for INF....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Anyway TC .45 isn't compareable with INF.
In fact it was sad, developing TC 1.0 took even longer iirc than 2.9 but was in many ways a step backwards, considering realism. But that has nothing to do with TC:ET I suppose.

Last edited:

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
That video Zeep pointed out is definitely accelerated (and sometimes in slo-mo for dramatic-artistic sense...afterall is a self promotional video...), but indeed, due to small maps and lots of noobs, TC:E is fast paced (though they also have stamina limiters) compared to INF, but slow-mo to ET...
However, the major drawbacks (no bot support, realistic damage and poor sound) keeps me from playing it more... but I still like it!

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
well i installed wolf et, patched, twice. instaled tcetest, patched. and still when i try connect to a server it tries to download a load of other files i dont have? is there anywhere i can get a COMPLETE set of files from so i can just join already ?

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Yeah - took me at least 30 min. (on Broadband) to actually join a game.

Ironsights are done pretty nice - much closer to the eye (though no free float).

Community is quite large - seems like there are populated servers 24/7...

My biggest complaints: Just one CS style gamemode (which plays as repetitive) and pretty small maps, mostly CQB style... but those TDM only INFers might get quite happy there...