Five-Seven:Poll

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What Do You Think of the 5-7?

• Great Addition

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Poor Addition

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Unbalanced

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Its ok - Will not change my loadout.

Votes: 37 37.4%

• Total voters

Ballistik

May 27, 2001
Montreal
Visit site
hehee aye on the arm kick Dark

The conceptor says the recoil is "bearable" but i wouldn't try it one handed. ;)

Jason: Yes sometimes when a server loads a map i am not equiped properly for as in a close combat map (small) where my Robar is of no use, i switch to the Eagle and hope i do well.

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Sometimes through lag and bad circumstances I empty my primary weapon in a firefight. At that point I usually switch to my sidearm to finish the job.

My other main use for pistols is to play for fun and improve my skill with them. Today I scored 90 points on Flagstaff using a loadout of a FiveseveN, 3 mags, and 2 frag nades.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I often empty my clip on the primary, and while most people drop back and reload, I find its often best to get out the sidearm and suprise the other guy.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Or... you could just do what i do

use a beretta only load out and show them your true skill as you take'em down lickidysplit. sometimes when it aint good enough i take up a rifle that a fallen commerade left before he departed this world, but usually the mag isn't full and i empty the damn thing, through it away and pick up another on or just go back to pistol packen'.

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
M9 or 5/7?

What's the diffirence bitwen them, anyway?
from first look, the 5/7 looks better, larger mag, and damage, but i see ppl that still use the m9, why?

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
lets see...
mp5 with 2 clips
or 5-7 with 2 clips

mp5 bulk is 2 more
5-7 has no stoping power whatsoever

nope im sticking to mp5 as my 2de gun for the close quarter fights and as a "sidearm"

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
And who can argue with that from [L]the_Countess, person with a 45 bulk loadout consisting of an M16 with scope and m203, with a supressed MP5 as a sidearm :rolleyes:

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Yeah, I was quite unpleasantly surprised to pick my loadout of:

1 M16 with ACOG
3x Stanag Mags
1 M9
2x 9mm Mags
Ka-bar
2 frags

slowing me down so much. Are scopes really that heavy?

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
I've already discarded the MP5 as my 'sidearm' and put the 5-7 in for my SIG loadout. It's fun to laugh as you run past the 'tanks' at twice their speed...

All my loadouts are realistic now...scary! I was hoping that's what this patch would accomplish, and it has, for many I think. Although I still hear people walking around with bot-like stupidity, picking up EVERY SINGLE WEAPON that has fallen off a dead guy...(of course I'd do that for my own weapons to get more mags :D )

Has any1 ever seen someone try to run with an obviously huge bulk and low stamina? You can walk right past them as their little legs pump but they don't go anywhere, LOL.

[L]-Damodred

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Actually you can run ok with large loadouts........ just dont try jumping...

/me wubs his nice 20 odd loadouts. I even dropped the sidearm on a load of my loadouts to keep the bulk down.

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Originally posted by The_Countess
43 bulk :p not 45

im changing that for some levels thou

You said 45 ingame the other day. Also, you said MP5 clips are only 1 bulk each, well, guess what, they arent. They also are 2 bulk each.

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
I know this is a day late and a dollah short, but . . .

I could have SWORN the most powerful handgun in the world was the .454 Casull . . . I've used one before, VERY sweet gun, but only offered in a 5 shot revolver, and the ammo is hard to find, and just as hard to afford. It'll put a hole in you, alright. All you really would need is one speed-loader, so long as you are a decent shot :) now if only they would program THAT one in there, with a LAM . . . mmmm, headshots . . . hey, if it'll kill a grizzly, it'll DEFINATELY drop a grunt, SpecOps or not. Just my thoughts on that one.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
BE AWARE!

The 5-7 is ok, but peeps dont look farther then that do they!
Aiming with the 5-7 sux, the 5-7 makes a weak sound, and the 5-7 is ugly! I can kill a man from sniping range with the beretta, but with the 5-7, thats impossible (except with luck). When u go after a guy with the 5-7, he will hear a weak sound and attack, going after a guy with deagle or beretta makes 60% of the guys retreat while shooting!
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: THE 5-7 LOOKS UGLY! HOW CAN U KILL SOME1 WITH AN UGLY GUN!!??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out http://www.games.2ya.com/dark/dp3.htm for gun info!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: why can i get a deagle .358 but not deagle .50??? the deagle .50 has 7 rounds, but looking at its .50! it should kill with 1 shot!

Spetznaz_1

Special-Purpose
May 28, 2001
Glasgow, Scotland
Visit site
I personally prefer the M9 as it has less bulk and i can shoot more accuratly. The bulk being the deciding factor in my loadout. I only use it, however, with my psg-1 loadout.

My favourite loadout is: MP5/40A3 + 5 mags + Aimpoint attachment (for slightly longer accurate shooting) + a KaBar. This works out to 17 :) And i sprint past people and it is sooooo funny.

Also another good one: M16 + M203 + 3 Clips + 2 HE's for the '203 and a KaBar. This works out to 26. Is and M16 + all that stuff really that heavy?