First Time Online

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Dudester

Surfing the edge of underconfidence.
Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
Yay! I got UT back from the guy who borrowed it off me, so now I can steal University bandwidth to play UT.

I just hope I improve on my first attempt today: 7 kills, 26 deaths, 3rd from bottom out of 16. This with a ping of 140 maximum.

Ho hum.

(On the plus side...I can now annoy everyone on #planetunreal too... :))

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
good luck and happy fraggin'

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

D

Dark_Outlaw

Doesn't playing online the first time suck? I mean, it's pretty cool playing against real people and then ya see your giblets flying and you realize "damn...these people are goooooood." Just wait till ya get that shield belt and keg o' health and then get smacked with a combo...

I mean, bots don't hide around corners when you're chasing them and screw ya when you run around the same corner and then they hit ya with 6 rockets.

that make sense?

anyway...welcome to the online UT...a completely different game.

The Ping!

May 6, 2000
Ecuador?!
Visit site
Congratulations dude. It is so differento from playing with bots. Some advice: when youre trailing someone and they round a corner DONT follow them.... youll see a combo explode in your face. :)
Welcome

The_Dudester

Surfing the edge of underconfidence.
Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
Cheers people!

Don't worry...I've played against live people before (in Halflife) so I haven't been caught out by any human tricks yet...
It's just that everyone else is *so* *good* :) And I'm used to LAN games...no lag!
(I actually missed people with the enforcer...)