FH Community Events?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Voted yes on this excellent proposition.
First we'd need someone on the team who has a server though.
Iirc both Morph and Parse are going to get one (although Parse is saving for a 450 (typo'd) pound guitar first).

Once we have that, something like a weekly event with a random one of our mods would be Suh-weet :tup:
Would make a good beta testing stage too.

Last edited:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Kaithofis said:
Iirc both Morph and Parse are going to get one (although Parse is saving for a 350 pound guitar first).

450 pounds. :eek:

Yeah, I was hoping to get one of Nut's Fun Industries server spaces for something ridiculously cheap like £16 a month. Thing is, with Nut and his computers being dutch (hurr), the servers for that price are really good. If I get a server I'd be up for a LAD/FHI orgy on a weekly basis.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Even though I have been living under a rock for the past few months..and upcomming months (blame Battlefield 2)... I'm all up for it.
If there are probs getting a server, my server will be entirely at your disposal. :)
I can use some extra visitors. :p

Last edited by a moderator: