• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ebok

Player
Sep 9, 2016
I was wondering what UT maps are the most popular. I like DM-Barricade and CTF-High a lot. Also Deck and Facing worlds, they're classics.CTF-YM-High_shotA.jpg DM-Barricade.jpg ywmtxdpcynvl1qw9uanj.jpg images.jpg

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Do you mean only the maps that came with the game or any UT maps?

I'm a huge booster of any version of HallOfGiants, from the CTF original to the bluer DOM one too.
3740181_original.png

3559391_original.png

2653234_original.png

Reactions: Ebok

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Zeto was my favourite stock map. Good for small teamgames. And Phobos.

Other than that, mostly custom maps. Dm-naboo, ctf-nalisazure, dm-citylights, dm-chiller, dm-clubgib, ctf-ratchet, dm-indicator-A, dm-hyperboreal,dm-suddendeath and snowingangels, ctf-catherine and capturethekitchen,dm-iceotoxin., fool's bravado, Suntzu.
Liandri was a bit confusing at times, and the main room was too open. Deck16 never really appealed to me. Face did for a while.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Some of my more recent stock favourites plus one custom - DM-Agio.

29wocjn.png

15x8ldj.png

2zohx55.png

2q0vyp1.png

29njj1e.png

n4wr42.png

GEx.ut

GEx
Oct 7, 2013
Kaunas, Lithuania
Out of default maps I'd say CTF-Lavagiant, CTF-Face, DM-Deck16][, CTF-HallOfGiant, and DM-Curse][...
Out of custom maps.... I have literally over a thousand I could list, from DM-1on1-Lego, to AS-FoT-Chronoshift, to CTF-OMC-UP4EVER, I have a huge map folder, and I only have nice looking, good playing, bot supported maps handpicked...... and it's still a friggin' gigantic pack of about 2000 maps :D