Far Cry movie trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

koop

Jan 30, 2008
wow i honestly thought that was another spoof trailer until i read the comments. :lol:

there's spoof trailers that look more convincing then this.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
1 million signatures and Uwe Boll will stop making movies.

"FEARnet: Are you aware that there is a petition online, signed by 18,000 people, requesting that you stop making movies?
Boll: Yeah, I know that. 18,000 is not enough to convince me.
FN: How many would it take?
Boll: One million. Now we have a new goal."

I find this amusing :)
Online petitions never do jack, but I reckon even if there were to be a million valid signatures, that wouldn't make the man stop.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/06/one-million-signatures-to-end-uwe-bolls-directing-career/
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/04/06/one-million-signatures-and-uwe-boll-will-quit-making-movies/

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
it looks to be about on the level of the Doom movie.

Ummm no. Doom was decent at best. This looks like a ****fest that gets left over in the toilet after thanksgiving dinner. Seriously at least the Doom movie had some trademarks from the series, namely the monsters and the BFG. Farcry has nothing to do with the damn game.

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
53256 ,,:mad:

thats nearly 100 in less then 20 minutes ? :O

(i not good at math)

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I thought the Far Cry-trailer was pretty good ... when compared to some of the awful movies in which Segal ("belly of the beast") or van Dam (like almost anything) starred.