FAKE!!!!!!! (ut2)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

subxaero

iCed a$$hoLe
Sep 19, 2001
Germany
www.subxaero.de
Re: U2 new screens dont belong here oh well

just another page that shows pix from the leek :mad: :mad: :mad:

i guess i have to send some mails to richi iggo...he'll maybe interested

Dai

Orgasmetron
Apr 2, 2000
Finding a new low
Visit site
Re: U2 new screens dont belong here oh well

lol, you could've kept those horrible E3 leak pics in one thread, but noooo, that would've made too much sense, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

And fragswill is right, UT2 is a hoax.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well, I can't read German... and I don't keep a "Rainman"-like catalogue in my brain which screenshots are official and which aren't... so can someone tell me if those that J. Speed posted are from the leak?

If so, they'll need to come down immediately.

... and enough bickering already. :mad:

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
J.Speed,
you posted a link to that screenshot page in 3 totally unrelated threads after the link got edited out of your original thread. I think the moderators here have repeatedly made clear that they don't want this illegal stuff here. Are you gonna accept it finally?