ey oop, what the **** have I done now??

• Thread starter GangsterLemming
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

GangsterLemming

I recently installed AOL 6.0 (I know it's **** but i don't pay the bills) and since then my UT's been ****ed up.Inf tells me i haven't got enough virtual memory which can't be right because i have 380 megs spare.And when i try to play normal UT that tells me Ut logo something is missing?.Any ideas? I'm not too worryed about it I can live without INf for ten days or something till 5.0. :(

The cliffs are coming!!
The cliffs are coming!!
Run awaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
do a CTRL-ALT-DEL and make sure AOL or any other programs aren't running, normally you'll want to keep Systray and Explorer in there, anything else you can ditch, that might be taking away from your memory, also check to see how much harddrive space you have free, windows likes alot free for it's virtual memory. Try rebooting and then going right into the game so as not to load anything else into memory, also I believe a full install of UT is in order for the game to work properly.

page

Clan BiNTY UT:INF Style, All your base.
<a href="http://www.whatisthebinty.com" target="_blank">Visit Clan Binty!</a>

"A rifle is only a tool. It's a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead Marines. And then you will be in a world of ****. Because Marines are not allowed to die without perm