Ever have 1 of those days when NOTHING goes right?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
HAHA! SUCKS TO BE YOU! Goddamn I'm glad that I'm perfect.

-----------
"Never judge a man until you have first walked a mile in his shoes. Then you will be a mile away from him and have his shoes."

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
If everyone loved themselves as much as I love myself then people would have very high self esteem.....er and very sore forearms.

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 06-06-2000).]

E

el Gato|PuF

If you do nothing all day, but do it right, does that mean you nothing right? :)

bullet2.gif

I love them whores, they never judge you... What can you say when you're a whore? - P. Farrell

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Ya know, if I could find just one person who loved me just half as much as I love myself, I'd be set.

bullet2.gif

Dead chicks suck in bed.

p.s. un-Fück BellAtlantic

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
LOL @ Kristina

Ha ha!! Everybody loves me...okay, they don't :(

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Damn, you were just kidding. I came in here to see what a bad day was like. Oh well, never mind.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.