ERROR!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

»SZO« Nutcutter

Jul 15, 2005
Critical: Received call to UpdateStack with CallStack depth of 0

Why does WOT Debugger give me this error all the time? Just starting the game, no mods or anything, still get it.

Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Material None.': Can't resolve package name
ScriptLog: Attempting to close a non-existing menu page

I have this error since before I started any coding etc. So I tried doing some google search etc but wasnt sure where to even start

And last but not least, Why does my MUT not appear in the WOT Mut list (run with command) but it does in game?

-NUT

Jan 16, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www4.ncsu.edu
I think that's the error you get if you're attempting to run in debug mode and you're not using the debug package off the UDN. I think...

And you've got to create the mut list yourself in WOTgreal I thought...

Last edited:

»SZO« Nutcutter

Jul 15, 2005
I think that's the error you get if you're attempting to run in debug mode and you're not using the debug package off the UDN. I think...

got a link?

And you've got to create the mut list yourself in WOTgreal I thought...just say run with command "-mymod".

Well its interesting that a few small 'test mutators' still appear in the list, and my original 'main mut ver 1' is there, but now new versions dont seem to appear.

Just looking to see if I have errors before I get errors that I created, lol

BTW I see my posts on the list as being rather frequent lately-thanks for the help! Nothing better than having someone give you a ladder when you're standing in the hole you dug all by yourself, lol

-NUT

»SZO« Nutcutter

Jul 15, 2005
Whats the diff between these files and the ones I got then? Will it effect my gaming? When a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there.......:lol:

-NUT

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
Code:
Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Material None.': Can't resolve package name

Failing to do a dynamic load of a material. Difficult to find the cause of this.

Code:
ScriptLog: Attempting to close a non-existing menu page

You broke something. What is the question.

This has nothing to do with debug packages.

Jan 16, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www4.ncsu.edu
But he said he was trying to run in debug mode, and he obviously didn't have the debug packages.

And it was this error:
Code:
Critical: Received call to UpdateStack with CallStack depth of 0
That I think is being caused by running in debug mode without the packages. He said he didn't change anything so I'm taking him at his word. If that is the case the only possibility is that the debug mode is the issue.

Whats the diff between these files and the ones I got then? Will it effect my gaming? When a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there.....
1. These are compiled with line break info, so that it knows where to break in the code if you so request it in WOTgreal.
2. If they are anything like any other debug mode...yes....but I doubt anything you can tell.
3. When a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there, then no-one saw who done it, and he needs to come forward with the truth.

Last edited:

»SZO« Nutcutter

Jul 15, 2005
Failing to do a dynamic load of a material. Difficult to find the cause of this

Interesting, because I had this error even after a reinstall

You broke something. What is the question.

This has nothing to do with debug packages

These errors have been around for way too long, and I thought they may be causing problems for me (know they are) but I have no idea where they came from. Really hate to see 15 gig of 04 go down the toilet.

Ill reinstall in a diff file and see what I get. Was hoping to wait till I got my new comp, though-anyone believe in Santa Claus?

-NUT

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
oh wait...

If you want to use the debugger you must use debug packages of the same version as the engine (the last released debug packages where from 3339 iirc).
If you don't use the same versions you could get all sorts of errors.