ELAN Early Warning Thread!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lewis

May 1, 2003
bseigedb, i knew it was something like that... it may play but i'm guessing that it won't
don't rule out the HL2 MP, if its as fun as the original multi then i'm definately up for it :)

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Well i'm willing to dish out a few tekken lessons to the uneducated masses and i'm pretty tastey with ganondorf on smash bros melee so i'm all for some console action :)

Lewis

May 1, 2003
right well i'm confirmed... just handed in the dates i wanna book off from work so that should be dealt with :D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
College starts September 25th for me, not what I was expecting to happen, so Dwayne Dibleh is out of ELAN this year. No American bastard invading ELAN, maybe next year.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
If we'll have a GC at EL7 (courtesy of Ice), we've gotta have a Soul Calibur 2 tourney. :D

I'd be happy to meet anyone who's coming through London. You'll just need to be able to get to Paddington Station to meet up and catch the train to Gloucester. It's piss easy to get to Paddington from anywhere in London. :)