Early Portal 2 Launch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin', but I want to make lots of huge throbbing cock-shaped devices spraying white goo all over the place.

Have cake if you know the reference.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I was thinking it would be kind of cool to have portals on moving platforms. Kind of makes me wonder why they didn't do that. Engine limitations?

Game was great, despite some feelings of loneliness and just wanting to move on with the story rather than going through another 20 test chambers. It starts feeling like a chore after a while.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
I was thinking it would be kind of cool to have portals on moving platforms. Kind of makes me wonder why they didn't do that. Engine limitations?

Game was great, despite some feelings of loneliness and just wanting to move on with the story rather than going through another 20 test chambers. It starts feeling like a chore after a while.
They did in one part of the SP game.

For MP it's probably to reduce latency issues
I don't see how latency issues would affect this, most of the work of the portals is done client side.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I don't see how latency issues would affect this, most of the work of the portals is done client side.
Going through the other guys portal maybe? I dunno, it was mostly a guess that made some sense in my head at the time

I wonder if they fixed the mic issue. Can't remember specifics, but the mic can be working fine until you get a friend in, then it just goes "pfft"