Draft Tournament Teams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
its because your the only american player ive actually ever spoke to lol

GloomnDoom

Apr 15, 2004
IRC chan

ok, so if you guys are on my team (Gloom'n'Doom), then feel free to join the team channel...it's gonna be #TeamMHXMP on irc.gamesurge.net. This is just so that we can stay in closer contact besides these forum postings, cuz it will be a hell of a lot easier.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
LMAO, This thread is getting hillarious. Anyways Look forward to this and I am gonna remember this for a lifetime. :). BTW sequel when does the scheduling for the first matches begin.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
If any team needs a sub or replacement (gunner(d,mid,o)) holler...

pm me or find me on#bbfxmp...

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
Don't worry about balancing the dyfunctionality... my roots were a cs player... i spoke leet more than all the pet combined..... ( i actually said omf a bunch before u2xmp was out, along with the rest of the 1337 ) :cheers:

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
hmm, just realised I picked like 5 euro's. Hope hopper can conpensate, lol.

/me gets ready for ping rapage.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
[DCSB]OnYx
[DCSB]Subvertio
=vD=Grasshopper
[12m]Pro}{Pain
Phalanax[CXP]
Loki