Does anyone still play Monster Hunt?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pileyrei

Mar 4, 2008
If so, just a little reminder that Multiplay have three fantastic public servers dedicated to MH.

MH1 : Normal Weapons:

85.236.100.140:8177

MH2 : Combo- Instagib - when you need to frag to in a hurry!

85.236.100.117:8077

NEW!

MH3 Nali Weapons II - insane and fun! To be replaced with Nali weapons III when it's released.

85.236.100.43:7777

Join us online.
Happy fragging.

Last edited:

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Does anyone still play Monster Hunt?

I hope so, otherwise I'm out of a job.

Just a quick question and a comment. I saw no HUD at all on the first server. Is that by design or is it a problem on my end? Also running UTJ on an insta server is going to be very noisy. UTJ has to announce every single kill so you might get someone to quiet it down some otherwise you'll not hear much of the map.

I'm glad new servers are still coming online, that's pretty cool :tup:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
I'm always down for some nw MH, good to see servers popping up.

Pileyrei

Mar 4, 2008
Just a quick question and a comment. I saw no HUD at all on the first server. Is that by design or is it a problem on my end? /

Whoops!
Seems all of the servers need a few things tweaking.
Please could you check back? It should all be working nicely now :)

Also running UTJ on an insta server is going to be very noisy. UTJ has to announce every single kill so you might get someone to quiet it down some otherwise you'll not hear much of the map.

Fair point. Will leave it on for now and see how things to go.
I'm sure you noticed its insta-combo and not insta as stated - my bad.

I've also added mapVoteLA13 to all of the servers. Easier to see them spread out over four columns rather than one long one.

Please let me know if any problems so I can sort straight away - including maps that crash etc.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I have quite a bit on my plate at the moment but feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about running the servers. MH can be a challenging mod to run on-server and the map situation is pretty messy. You will get maps that crash because version mismatch exists in them and you can't help it. It ends up coming down to a choice of which maps you like better as to which version of the files you serve up your players.