Does anyone even like the gen'mokai's in ut2004.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Silent Hunter, signatures are only allowed to be 500x160 maximum, per the Terms of Use.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Re: Topic

IMO the Gen just look terrible, and animate horribly - i'd rather be a humanoid character that has the full set of dodges/rolls/animations and doesn't have (as) stupid noises...

The_Noik

O_o
Jun 11, 2005
netherlands
xray.messageboard.nl
edhe said:
Re: Topic

IMO the Gen just look terrible, and animate horribly - i'd rather be a humanoid character that has the full set of dodges/rolls/animations and doesn't have (as) stupid noises...

if youwant to create a human character, there are enough examples arround you. creating an alien on the other hand, then you have to make things yourself.

i believe thats why they arent as perfect as the human figures are.;)

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Silent Hunter said:
if youwant to create a human character, there are enough examples arround you. creating an alien on the other hand, then you have to make things yourself.

i believe thats why they arent as perfect as the human figures are.;)
Lazy/Rushed animators is why they're not as detailed.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OT: why are there always so many probs with unfitting sigs? does anybody even read the forum terms?

BT: Can GMK also be made Necris? Seems to work good with a human. :lol:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Silent Hunter: It's the right size, but it's nearly 1MB. I would recommend cutting that physical size in 1/5th or some people will complain.

On the other hand it is a pretty nice sig. If I were you I would simply remove the transition effects.

The_Noik

O_o
Jun 11, 2005
netherlands
xray.messageboard.nl
Sir_Brizz said:
Silent Hunter: It's the right size, but it's nearly 1MB. I would recommend cutting that physical size in 1/5th or some people will complain.

On the other hand it is a pretty nice sig. If I were you I would simply remove the transition effects.

thanx for the compliment, the sign. is 25 frames big.
I can also make the transition shorter.
3 > 1 frame.

im working on it

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Silent Hunter said:
hee, that is a good idea!
and maby those necris lovers are going to think a bit different
about gmk. :p
Well maybe it will be done, would be a diffrent thing *g*

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
ya the GMK are very under-rated you know. i usually use either brock, or damarus. they are a great race and would also like to see there popularity grow in ut2k4, or if ( well im pretty sure they will be) they come to 2k7 that they are more succesfull, but then again, i actually would have a nightmare about that one GMK........ lol

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
edhe said:
Lazy/Rushed animators is why they're not as detailed.
I think their animations are cool. Personally, I hate using human characters. What's so good about being human any way? Your human right now, typing/browsing this forum. I like to try something different ;)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hey, Deeper shade started a thread a while ago because i was using a 600 KB sig.