Death by Caffine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
>"It would take 193.54 bottles of Bawls to put you down" Hmm, i'd love to try it but that would be an expensive test. I need to find some Redline, i just read that article about it

Last edited:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
I... NEED... CAFFINE...

That makes the 8+ cans of Red Bull I have at most EuroLANs seem pretty mild by comparison...

Best one ever was the big gulp thing of red bull and vodka that PMB made me at EuroLAN I, that kept me alive for the whole thing, even though it turned me into a teeth-grinding zone-killing machine after a few hours :D

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
if you where 1 pound
It would take 1.34 cans of Diet Mello Yello to put you down
EDIT! 0.14 cups of Starbucks Grande Coffee + You = Death

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
You could drink 264.47 cans of Red Bull before croaking

After 556.78 cans of Pepsi-Cola, you'd be pushing up daisies

After 315.78 bottles of Bawls, you'd be pushing up daisies

622.28 cans of Cherry Coke + You = Death

It would take 4231.50 glasses of Chocolate Milk to put you down

After 293.85 cans of Jolt Cola, you'd be pushing up daisies

After 42.31 cups of Starbucks Grande Coffee, you'd be pushing up daisies

And finally, the little drink nobody loves...

528.94 cans of Mr. Pibb + You = Death

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Well that makes the "fo-tain Doctuh Peppuhs" Forrest Gump drank seem pretty harmless.

I always see all these kids at my school with those huge 32oz. cans of energy crap, and they drink them daily. I don't see the harm in drinking them every once in a while but seriously, daily? That stuff is so bad for you. Eating an apple in the morning will give you just about as much energy. Works for me anyway.

Energy drinks are like the Starbucks for males now, too. It's like a fashion accessory, and all the guys at my school are always showing them off. It's really dumb. I always tell them, "REAL MEN don't need energy drinks to wake up in the morning, püssy!"

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
im pretty sure id have a heart atack and die after 20 cans of redbull let alone the crazy amounts its suggesting i could have here...
my heart noticably aches after a 1.5 litre bottle o_o

Valium

Priestess Ishizu
Woa... i drunk the equivalent of my blood-weight in coca cola the other week (i'm not very big so it didn't take too much) with half a bottle of champagne and that damn near finished me off.

Something to do with all that caffene and alcohol, mixed with the various gases from the two.
Felt like a heart attack, and losing the ability to control breathing