dead or alive models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 2, 2004
LOL! I have to agree though its kinda harda to make a perception of depth in such a small scale in UT. If you catch my drift.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Darth_Chaos said:
LOL! I have to agree though its kinda harda to make a perception of depth in such a small scale in UT. If you catch my drift.

:clap:

Good idea making a Nightmare model but... where do we put the eye-sword?

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
dude i realy wish thay would add more stuff like that BrestBones and But bones so the models can jiggle a lil i mean what kinda fregin cloth armor can hold 1's extra havy parts from jiggling?

Aug 2, 2004
Titanium, but the tissue would be extremely sore. Oh and for h2h wep lovers there is a gunblade on the official betas forum. So as we continue blab about what we want does anyone know of someone willing to do any request in this thread or is it all just a dream.

-May the force be with you.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
It's not just a dream. If we can get mails and contact the authors we are taking a large step! Make them work will be a bit difficult but nothing is impossible. :)

Aug 2, 2004
True. I'll probably mention this to EvilEngine when he finishes the U2Skaarj pack fix(probably 20 TC's(red+blue) and a whole lot of coding). He makes some high quality stuff so he is the right guy to ask. In the future that is. You guys should check out the skaarj pack but read the thread in the official area before install it, there were problems with it but the current fixes are there if you don't want to wait.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Ok. See? Skin City forums are more alive than ever! I hope someone get the Nightmare model (the sword, well, we can talk about that later).

Aug 2, 2004
It would be nice in ChaosUT to make a SC mod for it in duel but it wouldn't effect me much because I have trouble setting up on my machine. I'll try loading it again tomorrow in umod from using umod browser but... oh well thats my problem. Oh and the gunblade I think will be done in maybe a week or two based on whats been goin' round on the official boards.