Damn, that was fun.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radiant

Sep 7, 2004
I'm pretty much new to Infiltration. Been playing just a few weeks, but I have to say, this is probaly the most fun I've had in any game for years. I just came off the SG DTAS server and even though I lag a lot (got a crappy connection), the pace of the game allwow me to get a few kills now and then. Big thanks to Grunt (from the AFA clan, I think) and Snipez for for some great games and teamwork.

It's the same pace and realism of how the weapons handle that appeals to me. I've grown tired of the run and gun you find in 99,9% of all others similar games. Sure, the engine is old, but that really doesn't matter when it's playability is as good as it is.

I'm definatly going to stick around.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
I've played alot of other realism-based FPSes (RedOrchestra, TrueSomething, America's Army...), and i would have to say, i've never had more fun playing any computer game, than i have playing INF. And that goes for all game modes, not just TDM :p

You'll find that the community is small enough that everyone knows everyone, and everyone is willing to help you (except Cthu-lu). You may also want to download the new weapon packs (Mod team weapon pack 1, XM8, M16A4, DE .50AE), as you will find you won't be able to use some of the weapons that your teammates use (only on servers that have it enabled) unless you install the pack, once which it will appear in your loadout menu as usual.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
You'll notice also that gameplay varies a lot depending on which server you play on. For example, SG DTAS has probably the most slow paced tactical style of play, along with Jgkdo DTAS. DTAS is my personnal favourite gametype. If you hop on any TDM server, that's a different story...

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
our inf mod team weapons pack was M16A4, M4A1 SOPMOD, micro uzi, mag7 and beretta M93R.. and hey man welcome to these forums :)

the thing i like about this game is that you can actually see the people you talk to here playing the game ;) (though im not a very hardcore player myself :p )

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
or freaks like me who love the forums but don't have time (or skills for that matter) to play online hehe. I'm trying to reach out to servers to get back into the loop (havne't been on since 2.86 was nering it's end). Can't seem to get on when servers are populated but I'll keep looking. Welcome to the community.

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
chuckus said:
or freaks like me who love the forums but don't have time (or skills for that matter) to play online hehe. I'm trying to reach out to servers to get back into the loop (havne't been on since 2.86 was nering it's end). Can't seem to get on when servers are populated but I'll keep looking. Welcome to the community.

What time exactly are you playing cause servers are full nearly 24/7

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
My reign for an european EAS/DTAS server with people 24h/365d.

P.D: Is "my reign for" a english expression? It´s in spaniss...

Blitzschlag

Aug 20, 2003
Good old Axis (Germany)
www.101st.here.de
ant75 said:
You'll notice also that gameplay varies a lot depending on which server you play on. For example, SG DTAS has probably the most slow paced tactical style of play, along with Jgkdo DTAS. DTAS is my personnal favourite gametype.

Did u say slow?:) Than i have to say that yesterday we were "slower than JgKdo"(Said DeLaMorte[JgKdo] if i remamber right) but yes DTAS is my favourite after EAS!

Oh yeah and welcom to INF Radiant ;)

MightyTuX[JgKdo]

Jan 21, 2003
Visit site
Blitzschlag said:
Than i have to say that yesterday we were "slower than JgKdo"(Said DeLaMorte[JgKdo] if i remamber right) but yes DTAS is my favourite after EAS!

Oh yeah and welcom to INF Radiant ;)

You are right ;)

DeLaMorte aka MightyTuX