Damn, still no 2.86, I'm going crazy here!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
I'm with Alien. He wasn't whining, he was just messing around. It was some of the others who were whining.

This is just good natured conversation. I feel the same anxiousness as many others.

Mertek

Aug 26, 2001
I hope that 2.86 comes in the next 2 days, seeing as I go back to school (blah!) Thursday..... I have to start my 2 book reports tonight so I can get them done in time for the first day of school. As for the rest of today, I'm living it up...

-Mertek

--Still looking for a good sig picture.

-=TBF=-KOFFEYKID

Jun 2, 2001
New York
Visit site
I think BP said it best with this comic?

No286.jpg

*edit* put my cheap cheap cheap imitation of BP work on in the 4rth box. lol *edit*

Last edited:

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I get about a week and a half off, and BP's shows only air on weekends, and Alpha9 said they are just hammerng out the last few bugs, all this adding up to= *This_Week_End.* hopefully.

/me starts ranting and raving like a mad man about 2.86

The Mole

Aug 20, 2001
Visit site
All the bone munchers that are tired of people whining can suck it down. What the hell is wrong with whining? What are you, INF forum police?

We're all tired of hearing "2.86 will be soon". That's it. That's the whole point. We can all wait for it, even if the damn game takes a year to come out. And yes, we KNOW that it's free...durrrr. We just don't like "SOON" messages. We'd rather hear "A WHILE" messages.

Jesus.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
It better not be this weekend, I'm going awawy this weekend, and if i waited for all these months only to release they weekend i'm awway, we;; i might have to kill someone =)