CTF-Thorns for UT2k3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
Thorns and Excessive Overkill = WIN

No where to hide, you must fight or lose.

/me braces for flamez from Hourences and other mappers who just can't stand that such a simple map is so popular......... :D

Once again, it's becoming obvious: CTF-Thorns is the ideal (ahem) combination of Limp Bizkit and Backstreet Boys. Of course, CTF-AndACTION is even better, destined for immediate #1 chart success and an appearance on Top Of The Pops. I hope I didn't confuse anything here. Those maps are great, simple fun, aren't they?

Last edited:

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Thorns is the UT map equivelent of The Sims in just about every way. Fun for 5 seconds then gets boring. Completly pointless yet most popular series ever. Has lots of crap addons/remakes. Everyone that likes it would have some difficulty in outsmarting an ant covered in crap.