CTF-Rollercoaster

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
HALELUJAAAAAAA!!!!!
That's one hell of a ride....
I really enjoyed going through it sideways...
Keep working Astyanax!!!

I want to see the endproduct...:D

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Wow, I haven't decompressed a UZ file in a while. I know the UCC.exe is in the UT system subd, but can the path be anywhere or does it have to be in the UT subd somewhere? Also, I have a subd named Medor files for Win81; it looks like an MSVCRT.dll file zipped up dated April 14, 2010. What is this?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
zip file works for me, TY!:) Tried with 5 bots (6 total players) and got spawn fragged at the very beginning (maybe more starting spawn points are needed). Rode the coaster once and then couldn't find it again. Fairly cool map, but I need to explore a lot without bots.:trans:

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
These days I always test a map with bots first, and your pathing is good from what I can see. Flew over the map in spectator mode, looking forward to trying out that "system of gates" which I expect is the rollercoaster.

I love that the bases aren't identical!

That being said...
4834478_original.png

4834658_original.png

...what's up with those?

Is there a reason those are textured with that message?