CTF Facing Worlds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I have a serious gripe with this level. The spawn points outside of the bases are really lame. Everytime I play this level online there are always some cheap-*** spawn killers that do nothing all game but snipe players spawning. I am hoping this gets addressed soon because the level really rocks otherwise.

Harkonis

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
I kinda feel like they did this on purpose. Not really sure why, but this map isn't in the default map rotation, probably becuase of this flaw.

bullet2.gif

Harkonis

Aibo

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to get the damage amplifier that's on that ledge just inside each side's castle?

I know it can be done (I've seen at least one purple player), but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to it!

Cicero

I kinda like that level actually.. I mean it's not DM so if you get killed right after you spawn, who cares? Just respawn again somewhere else. Or have some of your own team's snipers taking out their snipers. Or have some forward guys with RL's peppering the sniper nests so they don't stay up there. I think on this one and Lava Giant too, the sniper element really adds another level of strategy that you have to consider. You can't just carelessly rush the base anymore. You gotta have some team work to pull it off. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.