Crosshairs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

yes you can. those animated corsshairs you gota admit are pretty damed cool! =]

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by NYGrrrl
an animated crosshair that looks like your avatar would be pretty cool ;)

Hmmmmmm..... maybe. its certianally very doable butthe rotating cross i think would be distracting. Now, if the skill was more translucent and the crossbones the actial aiming point i agree that Would be pretty cool. =]

Basalisk

Instagib Fan & Shock-Ho Wannabe
Mar 12, 2001
Missouri, USA
Visit site
Those _are_ some nice crosshairs Ghost. Some are very kewl indeed. :cool:
But I'm afraid I'll have to stick to my red "."
Makes for very accurate Instagib games. :D

Last edited:

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
o yea, someone needs to make a rotating skull n xbones and a rotating cross cross hair :p

great job ghost! more ppl need to make collections of cool ut stuff like you have... i have your 2,12,16,17,18,19 xhairs in my ini :)

tanx!

o yea, mine ch is lite purple, woohoo!

T

Terminal {DTH}

last i checked i had fifty-something croshairs in for UT.

yes that sounds cool batgirl, but i STILL say it'ld be damn hard to see through for the whole idea. one yes, but if you put the rotating cross on top of the crossbones, one has to be more solid and that will make the whole bleeding thing much harder to see through ingame. :(

Nugler

Apr 16, 2000
Indiana
Visit site
I use to be a red dot user, but I found that sometimes, with all the other effects going on, rocket smoke, flak explosions, minigun shells, I would lose track of exactly where it is. I then came across the red dots cousin, the red smiley face. Much easier to keep track of during fire fights. Sometimes it's harder to get a head shot at a figure in the distance, but being 56K, I'll usually do battles up close anyway. The only time I'll switch back to the dot is when playing insta.

F}{ZaGhost}{F

Skinny, long-haired, guitar playing freak
Cool stuff, nice to run across people using them... I know a few guys from the AGUT newsgroup do, but nice to see some PUF users there too....

Soon my fears will be realized and I'll have my assed kicked by my own creations :)

I think I'll try the purple... haven't played with that, been using yellow (gold) as it shows up in 90% of the backgrounds....

I plan to do a second pack up soon, just got a few ideas/requests so once I find some free time (whatever that is) I try to spit out another one