Criminal!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I've never stolen anything.

seriously.

it's just something I've always thought was fucking lame unless you're starving, even as a kid I never felt the urge to shoplift anything.

I found 50 quid under my chair in the pub once and kept it - does that count? :)

'Warezing' does not count

I know a few people who's disagree with you there.

That said the games industry is a veritible hotbed of software theft (not at any company I've ever worked at, obviously)

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
ive done so much stuff its unreal. i have been charged with, (and gotten away with)
Vadelism (too many times to count)
destruction of property (caught)
arson (never caught)
obstruction of property (caught)
assult and battery (caught, ****er deserved it)
cerfew violation (caught, warnning given)
running from a cop,
resisting arrest
assult on an officer (later waived since the cop had no evidence (heh me= lucky bastard)
Hit-and-run (never caught)
speeding (never caught. if i was caught my license would've been suspended)
following too close
Grand Teft Auto (lmao my fave cause i was never cuaght)
possession of narcotics (got away cause i smoked it with the cop)
poseesion of illegal weapon (knife with brass knucles, $20 fine whoopdey doo)

hmmm thats all i can think of for now.. so many crimes, such short memory

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
Well... that doesn't sound like much but my crime was to steal some canned exotic fruits, it was ananas me thinks. But, since it was uhhh... over 30 years ago, they were a REAL rarity here in Finland. Got busted, the shopkeeper blackmailed me to work in his shop for free until I made a confession to my mom (after 5 horrible weeks) ... made me hate both stealing AND blackmailing. My dad did something to the shopkeeper because he moved into another town ..... Well, I got another punishment at home as well after the confession but that felt fair...

But what a horrible boy I have been othervice ...

Teasing my english teacher with electronic sound device that emitted 10000Hz sound @ 110dB ... hidden in the cardboard chalk box making her head ache... did that all autumn season....

After the sound device got exposed, I made another one and connected that into the school speaker system so that the sound could be heard EVERYWHERE. Made the sound a lower pitch so You could clearly hear it. It too an entire week before they found where it was ...

Teasing the very same teacher with fake cardboard chalks ... made them from wood .....

Coins glued on the floor near the vending machine ...

Hosting a pirate FM station in the school attick. The authorities never found it because they could not believe it was there. It operated over 3 years and became quite popular in my city ... got finally caught because a "friend" exposed me.

Home brewn gun powder driven into exhaust pipes. If someone would do that to me today, I would make mittens out of him.

Drawing-pins hidden into a candy box. Lay that innocently looking into a driveway that bicycles use. Most young ppl AIM into those....

Take six inches of bicycle tube, use the red not the black brand. Tie the other end tightly so it is like a condom and slip over an exhaust pipe. Fasten tightly. The motor will run for a while ... the ball gets quite big before it BOOMS.....

The list is endless .... I used to work a LOT at home ... My parents were wise enougn not to beat me but they sure let me know which things were wrong to do ... although my daddy used to tell stories to his collagues about my "inventions" and what I've found out .. not everything was told with bad feelings.....

Last edited:

jreister

heretic
Jan 14, 2000
nirvana
Visit site
I don´t steal things, but like to steal entry sometimes. Like to check out the situation and to sneak in concerts, museums etc.
You only have to be good dressed and stay cool...It´s not because of the fee, it´s just that agent-feeling you get....:cool:

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
I once stole around 10 loaves of bread from behind a supermarket...... you know if you compress a while loaf into the bottom of the bag it comes in it makes a good boxing glove