Crazy Box

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Introducing Crazy Box. Crazy Box is great for Everything!

Need the time? Just put a bottle cap into Crazy Box and shake it up. You’ll know the time.

Need new shoe laces? Put a pencil inside Crazy Box and shake. You have new show laces.

Crazy Box works on all continents.

Need to poop? Put a feather inside Crazy Box and shake. You’ve pooped!

It makes a great gift.

Crazy Box can teach you math. Just put a piece of plastic inside Crazy Box, shake vigorously, and you’re a math genius.

Crazy Box makes a great pet!

Got a flat tire? Put some sting into Crazy Box, shake it up, and you’re tire is like new.

Crazy Box will send you messages!

Crazy Box works like magic. So why don’t we call it Magic Box? Because it’s Crazy Box. Crazy Box!

Crazy Box has wings!

Need your house painted? Just add dirt to Crazy Box and shake. Your house will get a good coat of paint.

Crazy Box cannot be reasoned with.

Can’t tie your tie? It’s Crazy Box to the rescue! Just put a Twinkie inside Crazy Box, shake like a rehab patient, and your tie is tied.

Change TV channels with Crazy Box.

Learn how to speak Hindu with Crazy Box.

Capture goats with Crazy Box.

Crazy Box can tell the future.

Crazy Box does it all.

Except no substitutes.

Order Crazy Box for 3 easy payments of only $149.95.

Attachments

• crazyBox.jpg
    crazyBox.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Introducing Crazy Box Pro. Designed for rich people, Crazy Box Pro has all the features of Crazy Box, but is more expensive. Why make 3 payments of just $149.95 when you can make 6 easy payments of $599.95?

Order today and we’ll include a Fun Surprise.*

cardboardbox.jpg

Crazy Box and Crazy Box Pro cannot be cloned by setting one box inside another.

Crazy Box and Crazy Box Pro have been banned from the following places: United States, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Antarctica, Europe, South Korea, and any place with the words “ville” “town” “burg” or “field.”

*Fun Surprise includes imported air from China. Warning: Air could contain viruses such as swine flu that could potentially kill you.

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I have no idea what that means, but yes you can. Just drop a used tampon into Crazy Box, don’t forget to shake it, and you’ll get all the 360s you want.

Disclaimer: Used tampons contain nasty germs which could potentially kill you.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
yuppie80s.jpg

Crazy Box Customer Testimony

Fred Hardnoggin says:
“I was skeptical of all the extraordinary claims, but the power of advertising compelled me to purchase the box. I bought a lottery ticket and afterwards realized that if I won, it would change my life… for the worse. People would be constantly asking me to give them money, or loan them money. The IRS would want a big cut. I’d probably end up living on a yacht and developing a big drug habit. My wife would start getting sensual massages from some guy named Raphael and they’d eventually run off together. My only hope was to put a dragon tooth inside Crazy Box, shake it up, and hope my lottery ticket would be a big loser. I was stunned and amazed to discover it worked like a charm. Not a single number on my ticket was drawn. Thanks Crazy Box!”

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
What a great find! And my cat is ab-so-lute-el-le-y fond of and delighted by the fantastic multi functional functionality crazy box has to offer.

No more wasting time when it comes to chickens and eggs. Just dump one in the crazy box and five seconds later the results are in! At least four at a time. Isn't it wonderfull ?

I was thinking of making a building project out of crazy box, as it MIGHT have all sorts of time differential exponential parallel dimensions. Who needs a house when one has crazy box and its crazy, wicked somewhat unpredictable and perhaps dangerous but who-cares-about-that-live-a-little-won't-you-? featured dimensions?

Ah, nonsense pish posh and all that. Crazy box helps me organise my oh so very calculated daily life to the minute second.

I'd say chaps, whenever you see a smiling-winking-albeit smelly hobo charging at you with a crazy box go for it! Get one. Chance of a lifetime unless you get hit by a car before you can aquire the crazy box.
Though, it is rumoured that crazy box comes with an emergency ambulance! It's full of surprises?

I'd say, I'm quite puzzled by the ingenious design of said crazy box! Why, I'd love buying another one but they're so hard to come by these days! What's up with that?
People are so fanatic! Give your fellow man another chance! Really, one crazy box does not suffice!

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
What a great find! And my cat is ab-so-lute-el-le-y fond of and delighted by the fantastic multi functional functionality crazy box has to offer.

No more wasting time when it comes to chickens and eggs. Just dump one in the crazy box and five seconds later the results are in! At least four at a time. Isn't it wonderfull ?

I was thinking of making a building project out of crazy box, as it MIGHT have all sorts of time differential exponential parallel dimensions. Who needs a house when one has crazy box and its crazy, wicked somewhat unpredictable and perhaps dangerous but who-cares-about-that-live-a-little-won't-you-? featured dimensions?

Ah, nonsense pish posh and all that. Crazy box helps me organise my oh so very calculated daily life to the minute second.

I'd say chaps, whenever you see a smiling-winking-albeit smelly hobo charging at you with a crazy box go for it! Get one. Chance of a lifetime unless you get hit by a car before you can aquire the crazy box.
Though, it is rumoured that crazy box comes with an emergency ambulance! It's full of surprises?

I'd say, I'm quite puzzled by the ingenious design of said crazy box! Why, I'd love buying another one but they're so hard to come by these days! What's up with that?
People are so fanatic! Give your fellow man another chance! Really, one crazy box does not suffice!

Uhhhm, we haven’t really sold a single Crazy Box, or Crazy Box Pro. Those people with testimonials were just exaggerating for marketing purposes. You have obviously bought a Crazy Box knock-off. Except no imitations. Crazy Box is the only box that is designed without flair.