Community Bonus Pack 3 - Volume 5 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
How is he a troll if his statement is true?

when a guy says things as "This games sux", "but... but this games nobody plays ( dont count me as a non-player)", "epic fix this fix that blabla...", "thi game is DEAD" These things today epic will not anytime address them...this is over-repeated ( im tired hearing same s**t over and over until eternity).

To me I play occasionally online and offline the game because i do like ( lately I play ut goty more than ut3, but I still play ut3). If "x" says something negative ( never mind whether is true or false ) when all know how did this game end. Please let ut fans enjoy this pack ...you dont like the ut3 oh c'mon there is ut goty or 2k4 get over there is that easy as picking the other series.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
How so? All the old tricks from 2k4 still apply, but you also have access to a large mesh library.

It's not that large. High poly modeling isn't possible or at least plausible for every1. So If like myself you wish to create your own unique worlds to play in the asset creation process difficulty is a frustratingly limited problem.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
I guess CBP3 is the reason why Epicgames don't show up their new UT: they don't want to be ridiculed.

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I guess CBP3 is the reason why Epicgames don't show up their new UT: they don't want to be ridiculed.

New UT? where did you hear that? Source please? With cliff out of order long time ago and out from Epic I don't see the light out the tunnel.

Pd: Of course i would love to see a new ut but time will tell...I hope Epic have learnt their failures from the past releases.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I particularly appreciate the giant pink dicks coming out of the wall in the second image.

They are Crystal's grammer joke + potty humor = happy Elmur

New UT? where did you hear that? Source please? With cliff out of order long time ago and out from Epic I don't see the light out the tunnel.

Pd: Of course i would love to see a new ut but time will tell...I hope Epic have learnt their failures from the past releases.

A month or so before Cliff left Epic, Mark and Cliff said in some fan Q&A panal that they were working on a PC exclusive title the rest is speculation.