CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
K/D ratio of 3.7, i guess i own everyone here...

[screenshot]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4281/shot0023w.jpg[/screenshot]
[SCREENSHOT]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3809/shot0004u.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2826/shot0018.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Score doesn't mean ****. Knowing T2A, he's probably even better than I. So is NRG.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I am. No worries. :p

Kill Ratio FTW! UAAAGGH, I am doing terrible! 5/17? WTFFFF :mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOL I TOTALLY OWN noobs 100/30. :smug:
Everyone needs an ego boost, man. Playing on servers full of clueless idiots is Killer's. As well as posting here. Unfortunately, I'm not sure he's aware that no one cares. He is out of touch with reality.

He needs a f**king Twitter account.

@killerOWNSatCOD4: Declined a party invite because there's more CoD4 to play. Also I don't like girls. posted 5 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: 87 - 46 against 30 people. I am un-f**king-stoppable at this game. posted 15 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: Quit my clan because I was sucking so much. They were noobs anyway. posted 35 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: F**k this game. I suck at it and I'm terrible. I should slit my wrists. posted 35 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: Joined a clan. They are #1 because they said so. That means I'm good. posted 55 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: I should be in a clan or something. I'm that great. posted 58 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: 100 - 50 on a 48-player server. I am awesome. posted 60 minutes ago

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah "killer" doesn't give up. :lol:

For me, skill wise, it just depends on how I feel, sometimes I'm a beats, sometimes I'm completely off. I figured tiredness wasn't a factor on why I happen to play worse than usual, but it seems to be in motivation and focus. I knew after one night I decided to play COD4 tired and started rampaging around.

I do think that "ownage" is becoming one of the most pathetic thing in gaming. Like if being good at video games was important and nearly a goal in life. Get a real one.

Last edited:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I am. No worries. :p

Everyone needs an ego boost, man. Playing on servers full of clueless idiots is Killer's. As well as posting here. Unfortunately, I'm not sure he's aware that no one cares. He is out of touch with reality.

He needs a f**king Twitter account.

@killerOWNSatCOD4: Declined a party invite because there's more CoD4 to play. Also I don't like girls. posted 5 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: 87 - 46 against 30 people. I am un-f**king-stoppable at this game. posted 15 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: Quit my clan because I was sucking so much. They were noobs anyway. posted 35 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: F**k this game. I suck at it and I'm terrible. I should slit my wrists. posted 35 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: Joined a clan. They are #1 because they said so. That means I'm good. posted 55 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: I should be in a clan or something. I'm that great. posted 58 minutes ago
@killerOWNSatCOD4: 100 - 50 on a 48-player server. I am awesome. posted 60 minutes ago

@killerOWNSatCOD4: Whats a vagina? I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
posted 60 minutes ago

Mar 6, 2004
@killerOWNSatCOD4: Whats a vagina? I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
posted 60 minutes ago

Wow, so i rage at a game and i am somehow a virgin...i guess you stereotype that at all ragers.

Liek omg he is a rager, he is obviously a virgin liek omg what a noob liek go outside and get some sex by cows liek omg.

Yeah "killer" doesn't give up. :lol:

Why should i?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Now seriously, what server do you people usually play? it is, if you do usually play. I'd like to play some matches with some people from BU

We play on what's left of NormalCore mostly. Anything around 8-16 gets my connection.
After playing with a few, even RL friends I figured playing this game with friends was pointless and so I do not do it anymore.

I'd have to try DOM though. I just know that TDM doesn't have squad support so it makes this whole voice chatting pointless.

Playing against someone you know is just as pointless.

BTW that 27/3 screenshot I posted was hilarious moment, I was doing too good for those marine idiots so the admin had to ban me from his stupid server. I'm keeping this JPG for ever. :shy:

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6196/10123e.jpg

There we go. Small server instead of huge server 101-23.

I am using mp5 for all these 100+ scores.

This was my new mp5 class i made.

MP5
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

Had a 27 kill streak to tie my best but i died. :(

Had a 20 kill streak in the matter of 30 seconds, i managed to find their respawn base at the small house where the train is and managed to beat them "somehow" with 5 guys shooting me.

edit- Just did another one...115-25.

edit again- Just demo'd a guy on my xfire...he's got the sickest moves i've seen in cod4 and he got 212 kills and 66 deaths. He's so bloody quick, i just can't believe it...too bloody quick.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's virtually impossible to get voluntary shots with the sniper blind fire unless you're standing Face-to-Face with your opponent. These stupid sniper "Blind fire" looks like a mod or just pure luck. I'd say the later.

Steady aim doesn't fix that. Steady aim is for tards who bought the game to only hip-fire, and it's best friends are SMG's, especially the MP5 and P90. P90 is more friendly because of it's fire rate and clip size. Otherwise it's a lame smg, I'd take the AK 74 over it anytime of the day.