Clint Eastwood mocks GOP; antics go unnoticed by squares

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
th2E4.jpg

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Krauthammer: DNC Has Known Thursday’s Weather For ‘Months’ (VIDEO)

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qAla8Jxwo4I[/m]

Fox News is fucking retarded. They, especially Krauthammer, have a fundamentally wrong view about the weather. Let us not focus on the attendance, because they are wrong; the stadium was to be filled to capacity, even overflowing, and many voters felt bummed that they couldn't see Obama in person. And I won't elaborate further in saying it is impossible to diagnose exactly what will happen months in advance on a specific time and date in a specific location.

Showers and thunderstorms were forecast for the area of Charlotte and surrounding areas in the state and South Carolina during the day, and into the evening. It is true that the percentage of chance for rain was small, in the 30% range, but when and where storms will hit is highly variable, and chaotic. At a point, even in a severe weather event being forecast, it has 0% probability of severe weather happening. In the area of the point, is a totally different animal. I was tracking the radar in the late afternoon to evening, up to Obama's speech, and all throughout NC and SC there were numerous clusters of thunderstorms. Most of them dissipated by the time Obama spoke, but one or two isolated showers remained at the time. Based on this analysis alone, Charlotte had the potential to experience a thunderstorm, and the Democrats made the right call to move indoors for the event.

It is my personal non-meteorological opinion that the Republicans were rooting for a storm to hit Charlotte Thursday night. Say the Democrats didn't cancel the outdoors venue, and it did storm. The Republicans would have a field day if that happened, saying that the Democrats didn't care about the safety or well-being of their supporters, and laughing about the pandemonium of the stadium when emergency evacuation procedures are put in place. And imagine if a little girl gets struck by lightning, the scandal would surely sink the Democratic party for a very very long time.

And lest we ignore the fact that the Republicans cancelled the first day of their convention because of a tropical cyclone tens to hundreds of miles away days earlier than when it was originally supposed to arrive. And it totally missed the western Florida coast and made landfall in the New Orleans vicinity. And let us not forget that Limbaugh accused the Obama administration of forcing the National Hurricane Center to fabricate the trajectory of the storm in hopes the RNC would be cancelled.

Rant over. Blatant ignorance of basic principles of the weather pisses me off.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Stop the snobbish condescending act, and maybe one day we can have a good discussion. Until then, please try to respect the forum rules.
what's wrong with calling a Spade a Spade?
when people say stupid things I have a hard time not pointing out their stupidity.

TWD ignores the context of the DNC amendments versus the RNC ratification and then says that "the delegates booed God and Israel."
that's just stupid. and he's kind of stupid for saying it.

Crotale doesn't seem to understand the situation that was present in Congress at the beginning of 2009. so I call him on it.
he looks at a very simple graph that was produced by the CBO itself but thinks that it is "a skewed picture of the truth" which "claims we had no debt prior to 2001."

that's just downright ignorant.
unfortunately there's not a lot of nice sounding words in the English language for stupidity and ignorance. so when I call people on stupidity and ignorance, they get all upset.

too bad?
yeah I really don't know what else to say. at least I didn't bring up Mormonism. I just called him dumb in general :p

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
My mood would improve if you were not part of this forum anymore.

I would like to hear an explanation from you why it would be moral to ban homosexuality or why Adam and Eve are not a prime example of incest but you're above fact so it seems.

I've never advocated such a ban, and I really don't see how Adam and Eve have anything to do with anything. But at least you are admitting that the only reason you don't like me is because of my beliefs, or at least what you think my beliefs are. A shining example of tolerance right here folks.

Last edited:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Adam and Eve is an example about how women ruin everything. AM I RIGHT FELLAS?!?! *reaches up to monitor for high five but falls over due to massive weight, hits the ground so hard and with such force a hardbound copy of Atlas Shrugged falls down from the bookshelf on top my head and hits me so hard I am knocked unconscious for 4 hours*

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
A shining example of tolerance right here folks.

I'm sorry, but this really is a shining example of the pot calling the kettle black. You immediately go into a persecution complex whenever someone questions your faith or even wants to learn more about why you believe what you believe. And even if the assertions people make are false, you should explain why, instead of essentially alluding that they are ignorant and aren't worthy of an explanation.

If you open up more, and be less serious about your beliefs and views, you would have a better reception with people. It doesn't have to be SRS BZNS all the time.

Adam and Eve is an example about how women ruin everything. AM I RIGHT FELLAS?!?! *reaches up to monitor for high five but falls over due to massive weight, hits the ground so hard and with such force a hardbound copy of Atlas Shrugged falls down from the bookshelf on top my head and hits me so hard I am knocked unconscious for 4 hours*

See this post as an example of how to just lighten up!

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I'm sorry, but this really is a shining example of the pot calling the kettle black. You immediately go into a persecution complex whenever someone questions your faith or even wants to learn more about why you believe what you believe. And even if the assertions people make are false, you should explain why, instead of essentially alluding that they are ignorant and aren't worthy of an explanation.

Right, because Balton just wants to understand more about my faith :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Right, because Balton just wants to understand more about my faith :rolleyes:.

I think he is questioning it because Mormonism is a lot like Scientology. In Matthew 7:15 The real Bible says:

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

This meaning is that there is only one prophet and that Joseph Smith was a false one. I often wonder how people so dedicated to their belief skip over Matthew 7:15. Scientologists just throw out the Bible entirely, but Mormons followed a guy that was the Sun Myung Moon of his time.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I think he is questioning it because Mormonism is a lot like Scientology. In Matthew 7:15 The real Bible says:

This meaning is that there is only one prophet and that Joseph Smith was a false one. I often wonder how people so dedicated to their belief skip over Matthew 7:15. Scientologists just throw out the Bible entirely, but Mormons followed a guy that was the Sun Myung Moon of his time.

I think he is questioning Mormonism because it's a convenient distraction to excuse blatant trolling. Few things have been discussed more on this forum in the past twelve years than my religion. How does it have any relation to this thread, or the lack of respect that some show towards others here?

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Alright listen up... because I am THE DICTATOR.

I have grammar school age children and if they have differences, invariably they will resort to out-shouting one another or calling each other names.

That is because they they are small children.

Seeing as how we have a COPA thing filtering sign ups to 13 years of age or older I have no other choice but to believe that some of you have lied about your age.

Don't take this shit so personally you all. Some of you act like your favorite politician is your secret lover and can do no wrong. Well guess what? We're all assholes... but not on this forum. It's not okay.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Friends, this is the kind of shit that prompted my announcement. Please knock it off or people will be infracted. I will not be giving warnings forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.