Christmas Avatars... show us yours!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
someone's going to get the idea to put santa hats on my X's. I'm just waiting for it now. :D

I know it's got a few fans at least :lol:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Twisted Metal said:
Now too bad the forum tables don't have christmas lights wrapped around them.
Not exactly what you asked for, but here's another crappy contribution from me...the BeyondUnreal Flashy Christmas Logo!
buf_xmas_anim.gif

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
nice! Email that to an admin and see if Pete will put it up for December. :D

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Anyone know how to shrink the size of that image though? It was created in Micro$oft® Bloatware™ GIF Animator, and it gave me a 265KB file for an animation of just 16 frames...there's got to be a way to shrink it down. Now that I think about it, Flash would make something like that smaller, smoother, and a lot easier, but I don't have Flash...

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Hyrulian Hero said:
Anyone know how to shrink the size of that image though? It was created in Micro$oft® Bloatware™ GIF Animator, and it gave me a 265KB file for an animation of just 16 frames...there's got to be a way to shrink it down. Now that I think about it, Flash would make something like that smaller, smoother, and a lot easier, but I don't have Flash...

Attach the original, unmodifed image and I'll hook you up.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
BU4.gif

It's okay, but it would be better if someone took the the plain logo and strung some Christmas lights on it.

My limited photoshop skills prevent me from attempting it.

Here's a smaller version of the one above. (55kb)

Attachments

• Wee-BU4.gif
    Wee-BU4.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: