Chrissy Polis

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
I'm writing this for a very good friend of mine, Chrissy Polis. Chrissy Lee Polis was brutally beaten @ a McDonald's restaurant in Baltimore,MD and was injured to the point of being hospitalized after having a seizure. Chrissy is a transgendered female, meaning that she was born a male and is undergoing transition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfsR58ocXY

The attack was a hate crime against a transwoman who was simply using the restroom for females which is in her rights. If you are willing to make a donation to Chrissy Polis, your donation will be deeply appreciated! ♥
http://chrissypolis.yolasite.com/

Thank you,
Unreal4Eva

Last edited:

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Chrissy fun facts :

Favourite ice cream : "Strawberry"

Favourite colours : "Purple & Green"

Favourite movie : "Harry Potter"

Chrissy really likes : "Pretzels"
I think I hate her too. Not to the point of physical violence. I'm not a violent person. But yeah... The first one wasn't even bad. At least not compared to the others. But Favorite Movie? I guess it would be alright if movies meant nothing to her and she'd only watched a couple, but then why doesn't she name her favorite song, her favorite animal, her favorite past-time, her favorite brand of whatever she's using to do whatever she likes? Out of three things one is a Favorite Movie, and it's Harry Potter...
Since I know nothing else about her and I have to judge her based on what little I know, being the judgmental prick I am, yep, I hate her.

I do support her right to use the restroom in peace though.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I think I hate her too. Not to the point of physical violence. I'm not a violent person. But yeah... The first one wasn't even bad. At least not compared to the others. But Favorite Movie? I guess it would be alright if movies meant nothing to her and she'd only watched a couple, but then why doesn't she name her favorite song, her favorite animal, her favorite past-time, her favorite brand of whatever she's using to do whatever she likes? Out of three things one is a Favorite Movie, and it's Harry Potter...
Since I know nothing else about her and I have to judge her based on what little I know, being the judgmental prick I am, yep, I hate her.

I do support her right to use the restroom in peace though.

Which is worse, hating people for liking Harry Potter or hating people because they are transgender.

YOU DECIDE

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have nothing against transgender, but is anyone surprised by this sort of thing (not the beating, but the usage of "wrong" bathrooms)? I mean, the next step is that non-transgender men dress as women and go peeping in women's bathrooms and there is no recourse against them?

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Transgender, female, male, wrong restroom, right restroom: you don't peek anyway!
No need to preemptively bash females of any kind to protect our bathroom security because *gasp* they might not be quite female enough.
And IF such a hypothetical creep should ever get clingy and uncomfortable on whatever restroom you can still appropriately act against them for that.

Which is worse, hating people for liking Harry Potter or hating people because they are transgender.

YOU DECIDE
Who, me?

Hating someone for
[_] liking Harry Potter
[x] being transgender
is much worse!

Obviously. Although I did notice your not-so-subtle attempt of apologetically calling it "liking Harry Potter", not-so-cleverly obfuscating that it's listed as her Favorite Movie!
That means it's very clear we're not talking about the character or the books or a game, we're talking about the movie! And she didn't just like it, she liked it best out of all the movies she has seen!
Also, I said it wasn't enough to motivate violence. I don't hate her a whole lot. If she's nice she can easily make up for this. A stupid joke, some greetings in the hallways, flashing a smile or two at me... I could easily be won over. It is not a big grudge I hold against her for her terrible, terrible taste in movies. Unfortunately the only other "fun facts" (which aren't even fun, btw. Except the pretzel one, because it's fun to say...) I have about her aren't nearly enough to make up for this.
So I shall commence hating her until I am won over. Which as I said, wouldn't be hard to do, it just hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I have nothing against transgender, but is anyone surprised by this sort of thing (not the beating, but the usage of "wrong" bathrooms)? I mean, the next step is that non-transgender men dress as women and go peeping in women's bathrooms and there is no recourse against them?

And god forbid a gay guy in a guys restroom or lesbo in a girls restroom! This sexually segregated restroom crap is retarded enough as it is, no need to make a big deal out of it and over analyze it. If you look like and consider yourself a man go in mens and vise versa, do your business and gtfo. Hell, it would probably be better if there was just unisex restrooms. "Oooo I'm so scared if someone hears my trickle!" :rolleyes:

Meh, she won me over by not being a completely fugly transgen. She actually looks and sounds like a woman. Not that I need to be won over, if I wasn't then I would just be indifferent to her but still think this is a horrible crime.

Edit: Lol, I bet those black people were mad that she looks better than them. :lol:

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003

ahahahahahaha what

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
And god forbid a gay guy in a guys restroom or lesbo in a girls restroom! This sexually segregated restroom crap is retarded enough as it is, no need to make a big deal out of it and over analyze it. If you look like and consider yourself a man go in mens and vise versa, do your business and gtfo. Hell, it would probably be better if there was just unisex restrooms. "Oooo I'm so scared if someone hears my trickle!" :rolleyes:
I don't know what to do in those situations. It's probably not a majority case where it is a problem, but to act like it's not a problem in our society is just insane. The fact this story exists is proof there is a problem.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Of course there is a problem. But it certainly isn't homos and trannies going to their restrooms but scared adult children of both sexes who're afraid someone could look something away from them just because they may or may not be theoretically sexually interested in their gender.:rolleyes:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Not a fan of violence, but he may have been asking for it. Depends on if he was asked not to go in there first or not. If women have a problem with it then he should respect that. Just because he wants to be a girl doesn't mean he gets a free pass.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yeah it's totally alright that she was attacked. She was totally asking for it obviously.