Check out my "1337" start button!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Originally posted by -_-T()()L-_-
I wonder if there is a way to get the start menu in windows 98/200 to look like the start menu in windows XP.

Download the program windowblinds (It allows you to skin windows...)

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
h00ya! :)

I've managed it - but as you see when i edited the Win98 logo on the start menu, i'm left with a big black line going up above it - anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited:

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Originally posted by SkummyB|BuF
h00ya! :)

I've managed it - but as you see when i edited the Win98 logo on the start menu, i'm left with a big black line going up above it - anyone got any suggestions?

kewlies, you have a darkgrey windows just like me :):):)

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Originally posted by SkummyB|BuF
It's easier on the eyes late at night ;)
Tell that to my brother. He keeps changing mine back from 50% gray to AAAAAGH! 75% gray. I think I won't let him touch my cpu again.

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Originally posted by SimplyCosmic

Feck, you could probably see that background from low earth orbit. :eek:
OMG I just went back to see what were you talking about... AND MY EYES PEELED OFF! OW!

SC: I am sadly forced to confiscate your Image Fu icon and Use it (or its liking) in my sig

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Hm, well it looks like the Win98 start button change involves some pretty serious hax0ring. I'd be sure to feck something up ;).