Charachters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
SirYawnalot said:
The original Xan voicepack is the single best thing that ever happened to computers, personally I hope they'll port it verbatim with UT2007, complete with a few new bits.

Single best thing? The most annoying voicepack ever.

There are tons of custom voicepacks for UT which crush and devour the xan voice eh...

>_<

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
But it still sucks.

It isn't that bad at first, but after hearing it over and over again by, especially, retards online, you tend to HATE it with a passion ...

Nah, nowadays I don't even hear those taunts anymore.

Meatball01

May 8, 2005
Florida
[IrT]-Lance said:
Gorn!!? You mean that commando guy w/ the silver stuff on his face?
Sorry man, but man, he is butt-ugly!

PS: Could u show me a link to a pic of the UT200X versions of Gorn?

pic2_id1420.jpg

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
NeoNite said:
But it still sucks.

It isn't that bad at first, but after hearing it over and over again by, especially, retards online, you tend to HATE it with a passion ...

Nah, nowadays I don't even hear those taunts anymore.
Well, you can ruin even Bohemian Rhapsody by spamming it all over the place. It has no bearing on the quality of the material.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
hm gorn just looks like brock... but oh well

im missing out alot on the characters on 2k4 because i hardly download any characters , except for the greeen jumpinjuggernauts one, the bonus packs, and the ece characters...

May 17, 2005
California
I see. It does represent the Gorn from UT99. Funny thing, I find the armor very original, and I like the armor, but just not the face... Maybe I'll dl just for the body skin. (tee hee :lol: )

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
SirYawnalot said:
Well, you can ruin even Bohemian Rhapsody by spamming it all over the place. It has no bearing on the quality of the material.

But you can't compare that to the xan voicepack, really...
Tbh, it gets sligthly irritating after the first couple of times you heard it. In my case, anyway.

Even the xan cuss voicepack was boring :-(

Who needs that anyway when you have kingpin and joe pesci...

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Renegade Retard said:
It was a clause in Mr. Crow's contract that, anytime someone selects him, his name must be announced. Epic tried to circumvent the clause, but Mr. Crow's lawyers got wind of it. There was a big legal dispute that was tied up in the courts for months. Epic, facing another delay for UT2004 due to the litigation, finally conceded, but only under the terms that Crow sign a contract extention that guaruntee his participation in UT2007. Crow and his attorneys agreed, and his announcement was left in UT2004.

The other competitors got wind of the exception made for Crow, but by the time they did, UT2004 had already gone gold. Furious that Epic had made an exception for Crow but no one else, some of the other competitors filed a class action lawsuit against Epic. The suit was soon dropped, though, since no one other than Mr. Crow had such a clause included in their contracts.

Negotiations are underway as to whether or not to include the voices of all participants in UT2007.

*loooooooooooooooool* :)

²Meatball01: Do you know if there is an update for 4 team battles planned? I like the skins very much, would be cool if I can play CTF4-games with them :)
and please make the team bigger *g* (by adding the other 2 faces)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meatball01

May 8, 2005
Florida
you'll have to ask Deathchild about that, in the readme he says he was gonna add to the pack but he never did :(

but you could always make the 4 team skins yourself ;)

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Meatball01 said:
you'll have to ask Deathchild about that, in the readme he says he was gonna add to the pack but he never did :(

but you could always make the 4 team skins yourself ;)

Well, I gonna ask him again *g*

Hm, I don`t know if there must be something set with the shaders *g* but adding 2 more TCs is a definitaly must to do :D